Waiting For Superman (Ashton)

Okay, so for this imagine search the song Waiting for Superman by Daughtry and wait until I say to start it :-) you'll really have to use your imagination for this one :-)

--------------------------------------------

I'm a girl who hasn't had much luck with the boys, or should I say GOOD luck with the boys. I have had quite a few boyfriends, but they were all douchebags. They ended up cheating on me or were verbally abusive to me. I'm just waiting for my superman to come pick me up, and I know he's coming. But through it all, I had my bestfriend Ashton who helped me through it all. I keep a smile on my face all the time so nobody knows that I'm breaking inside, except for Ashton. He was always there to talk or listen to me if I needed him. I'm so lucky to have such a great best friend. To be honest, I've actually started growing feelings for Ashton, but he probably only thinks of me as a sister. And besides, I wouldn't want to ruin the great friendship we have.

Me and Ashton are sitting on my front porch talking about random stuff when he just stops and stares at the ground for a minute.

"Are you alright, Ash?" I ask, snapping him out of his daydream.

"Uh yeah..I just have a lot on my mind right now, that's all" He says and flashes me little smile.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask. He shakes his head and we both just sit there in the silence for a few minutes longer when he stands up and reaches his hand out for me to take, which I accept.

"Here, put this in your ear" He says and hands me an earpiece.

"Um okay?" I say confused. He puts one in his ear and reaches his hand out for mine.

"May I have this dance?" He asks.

"Yes you may" I smile.

He pulls me close and put his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck.

-

START THE SONG, CLOSE YOUR EYES AND PICTURE YOU AND ASHTON SLOW DANCING ON YOUR FRONT PORCH.

-

Me and Ashton sway back and forth to the music looking into eachothers eyes.

...

-

WHEN THE SONG IS OVER STOP IT.

-

After the song ends me and Ashton are just standing there staring into eachothers eyes when he leans into my ear and whispers.

"I could be your superman"

I can feel his breath on my ear as he whispers. He pulls away from my ear and looks into my eyes. He starts getting closer and our lips touch and my whole body goes numb. I've been waiting for this for so long. Ashton is my Superman.

--------------------------------------------

I don't know about you but I got a lot of Ashton feels imagining this one. Leave a comment and tell me what you think! :-)

If you want a personal Imagine just read the "If you want a personal imagine" part :-)