10》Dad?

"Wait I dont understand, in the beginning you wanted me to trust them but now I can't?" I asked crossing my arms in frustration.  Alex and Addie exchanged looks, "Lena, when walking to the tourney room and i over heard them talking-"

"Show her what you showed me" said Addie looking up at Alex. Alex nodded before closing his eye. He held out his hand in front me as a blue mist swirled around his arm. Alex opened his eyes to show a bright blue orb form in front of me.

I squinted my eyes to see Mal, Jay, Evie, and Carlos standing behind the school. "I can't believe you didn't give her the stupid cookie!" Growled Mal as she crossed her arms against her chest. "I dont understand why I have too! You already have Ben under the spell so why do I have to give it to Silena?" Jay asked. "Mal why can't we just give up on the plan?" Asked Carlos as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah Mal.. I actually like it here a lot its better than the Isle of the Lost" whispered Evie. Mal looked at all four of them as if they where crazy, "Do you really want to stay here?! We could rule this place along with our parents as soon as we get the stupid wand!" "Maybe.. maybe staying here isn't so bad" said Jay as he looked at his tourney stick, "Oh my God Jay" scoffed Mal, "You like Silena!" Jays faced turned a crimson red, "No!..Yeah.. yeah i like her" he said. Mal snapped her fingers in front of there faces, "Snap out of it! Are you insane? Long live evil! Your mean, your awful, your bad news! This could be our one shot at getting the wand at the coronation and finally getting our happy ending!"

The blue mist died out as Alex's glowing blue eyes turned back into his dark brown ones. I grabbed onto the edge of my desk. This couldn't be true, this can't be true. Jay did care, they aren't evil. When i look at them now I can see and feel the goodness in them.

"Listen" Alex said "Maybe we should tell Ben, maybe I could even wear off the spell but it's your call Silena"
"Its best we tell him before the coronation before anything can happen" Said Addie nodding her head.

I run a hand through my hair, "I need to um I need to think" I said. No, this isn't fair, Ben did care about Mal he wasn't under a spell. This had to be a joke. "Silena are you okay?" Asked Addie as she rubbed my back. I looked up at Alex, "Thats fake" I muttered.

Alex looked taken back, "What?"
"You hate Jay! You want me to not to trust them anymore because I like him! So you decided to make some stupid story up to mess with my head!" I said my voice shaking in rage. Alex raised his eyebrow, "Silena that wasn't fake! I'm your friend I just want to help before anything gets bad" he said raising his hands in defense.

"Lena we would never lie to you about something like this!" Addie said her blue eyes looking deep into mine.

I turned and grabbed my bag and my keys, heading to the door. "Sil where are you going? It's late" said Alex as I opened the door. "I need to think" I said before slamming it shut.

×××

I stared at the statue of my father, as i sat alone in the darkness of Auradon museum

I stared at the statue of my father, as i sat alone in the darkness of Auradon museum. I decided to sneak into the old museum and hope to find guidance here. "Look at you, look at me I dont know who to be.. Father" I whispered my head spinning with confusion as i looked up at the cold blue eyes of the glass statue.

"Is it wrong to fall for the thief of the night father" I said before looking down at my feet. "Tell me what to do.." I said my voice shaking.

"First of all" a voice boomed, "You  should visit more often it gets quite lonely here " I looked up to see the statue looked more alived as it smiled at me with glowing green eyes.. My eyes widened as i fell backwards off the bench. I opened my mouth to let out a scream before my father or whatever it was hold its finger to his lip.

"Child sh it's me!" The statue said as its eyes glowed a bright green. "Your your your dead!" I squeaked as i crawled away my back hitting the wall. "Oh God" I said my voice shaking in fear as i ran a hand through my hair. "I'm going crazy! This all thing with the coronation and the kids from the island!" I began to laugh loudly, "This is just a dream!" I then pinched my arm only to form a bruise.

The statue walked over to me and sat by me, "Does this feel like a dream too you?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I stared at him with big eyes before nodding my head slowly.

He sighed "I let my spirit take control of this figure because it looks like you need some one to talk too with all going on, I just thought that you could use some guidance" I looked into the glowing greens eye of the statue and felt something wrong. "Your eyes are blue" I said softly, "Not green"

Dad turned forward, "Magic is a weird thing isn't it? Now what's been going on Silena Beana?" He asked. My heartached as i heard my old nickname, now i knew it was him. "Dad I dont know what to do" I cried out. I told him everything from when the four arrived to Auradon. "Dad I dont know what to believe in or what to think!"

My dad ran a hand through my hair as i leaned on my shoulder. "Well Silena Beana, they dont sound like bad kids they just sound troubled. And a love potion? Really? That's it? I mean her being the daughter of Malificent I would assume-"

He stopped talking when i looked up at him, glaring softly. "Not helping" Dad bit his lip, "Sorry it's been a while since I've talked to someone"

"Why dont you visit more often? Mom would be so happy if she heard from you one more time" I said. My dad looked away, "Silena all my power goes to the barrier I just thought you could need some father daughter time. So the coronation? Is Mal still going to be up there with him?"

I nodded slowly, "But what if they do try to take the wand? They could use it to break the barrier or ambush every one there, like.. like what if they do what there parents Did? What if someone dies because of them? "

"Princess you said it yourself you see the good In them, and you know what? I see your mother in you, and she always saw the good in people. So trust your feelings" he said grabbing my hands into his. I smiled softly, "I think.. I think i do trust them. Dad they aren't there parents I can feel it" I said confidently .

My dad smiled which looked kind of evil in the dark."And if all else fails go find the boy in the woods" he said his green eyes glowing.

"What? What boy?" I asked as I tried to pull away from his hands which where gripping to hard on my wirst"Ow" I said, "Your hurting me" I said as his fingers dug into my wrist.

"You'll know him when you find him! My time is running out with you my dear! Follow your heart and all that fairytale crap but if anything happens find the boy in the woods!" My dad sais his eyes glowing brighter. "Dad-" I said as he put his fingers on my forehead. The room started to spin as I heard his voice echo. "Just trust them! And if all else fails" his voice cracked into a different voice, "Find the boy!"

A/N
Wowie wowie wow
What a plot twist yooooo
A very fluffy scene will be coming up for you fluff lovers (':
Vote-commet-share