2 》The Arrival

I threw the Apple across my room out of frustration. "I can't believe Ben would do this!" I nearly screamed. My roommate and best friend, Addie, picked up the Apple. "Silena I highly doubt that Ben is doing this to hurt you" She said softly putting the Apple on my nightstand.

" 'There just childeren!' " I said lowering my voice to mock Ben. " 'I feel like they've been abandoned!' " I took my bow and arrow sack off my back and flug it on my bed. " ' They deserve a normal life! ' They might not even be evil!' "

I threw myself on my bed and groaned into my pillow as I heard a slight knock. "I'll get since your in a moment right now" Addie mumbled walking to the door.

"Queen Snow!" Addie chirped before bowing

"Queen Snow!" Addie chirped before bowing. "Mom?" I asked surprised she showed up to the our dorm. "Girls" my mother smiled, "Excuse me Addie but may I speak to Silena alone?"

×××

"I know what you're thinking Lena" my mother said as we walked through our enchanted garden. I kept silent as my fingers brushed through the flowers.

"Your thinking that something bad will happen when those kids come" I stopped walking, "Mom, Malaficent and Jafar are coming! The two that ambushed Dad and killed him! And don't forget the evil queen who wanted to kill you because your way more prettier than her" I said harshly.

My mother sighed before grabbing my hand and leading me to the bench. "Silena, your father died a noble death. And he's still with us, In here" she said pointing to my heart, "and he's protecting us all around" she smiled. "Yes those villains tried to take over Auradon, but that was in the past. There kids are innocent to what there parents have done, Ben is right on this, they do deserve a normal life. Audrey and Chad are already giving him a hard time for deciding this, so he needs a friend to support him. So when they come, be the Queen you'll be in the future. Strong and fearless but show them that being good is well good" my mom smiled pushing a dark curl behind my ear.

I groaned softly before smiling, "I hate it when you're right" My mom laughed softly, "And Silena?" She said looking at me sternly "No weapons when they come"

×××

I woke up to loud knocking on my door. "Silena? Wake up! They're arriving here today!" Ben said as he kept knocking. I cursed softly at Addie for being in the shower so long and not being able to answer the door as I slowly got out of bed and stumbled to open it.

Ben smirked, "I guess beauty sleep doesn't work on all princesses?" I rolled my eyes, "Ha ha ha! Sooo funny Benjamin"

"They should be coming in an hour so, so dress pretty okay? No weapons, please Silena I don't want them to think we are gonna attack them." He begged, I grimanced Before running a hand through my hair. "Fine! You're so lucky I'm your friend!" I huffed. Ben ruffled my dark curls and smiled, "Thank you Silena, for supporting me when Audrey and Chad couldn't. You're a great friend."