Cbapter 3

I was passed off from the two men harshly bruising my arms to one man that tugged me along by my hair. I screamed out in pain and the burly balding man yanked harder, pulling me aboard the rotting wood and pushing me onto the ground.

The floor was dirty with stains I didn't want to think about. I was on my hands and knees and didn't dare to get up as I felt the cold yet unmistakable pressure of a gun to my head. I stared down at ridiculous shoes, and I was sure that if I looked up at my captivator it would be the Captain.

"So, what do we have here?" His voice was light, and incredibly posh, like he came from a different time. Although it didn't seem threatening, it still sent shivers down my spine. I almost flinched as he took two surprisingly clean fingers and placed them gently under my chin, pulling my head up to face him.

His eyes were dark, and unnerving. His skin was white, like it had powder sprinkled across his face and he had two little lines of hair above his upper lip.

I think it was a mustache, but it seemed too fake and I had to gulp down my laughter.

"May I get up?" I asked politely. Maybe if I was nice enough, they wouldn't give me so much security. I could escape then, maybe run off into the jungle where they couldn't find me.

The captain instantly grinned, his teeth were slightly yellow, and his breath reeked of fish. I tried not to gag as he came closer to my face.

"Why isn't she cute? And with such manners!" He mocked, and my face grew hot as the entire crew laughed. But eventually he looked back at me, nodding.

I felt the gun withdraw and I carefully stood up, not making eye contact with any of the men except for the captain. His eyes were cruel, I knew that much, but they also held a certain sadness, buried deep within the pools of black.

"That accent...it's peculiar. Where are you from m'lady?" He studied me closely, inspecting my clothes with distaste and avoided looking at my naked arms and shoulders.

"And why are you so... Naked?" He gestured to my tank top, avoiding my gaze. I hesitantly took a step back, looking down at my jeans, converse and tank top. I was fully clothed.

"I'm afraid I don't understand. I am appropriately dressed."

He clucked his tongue and shook his head in disgust. Muttering something about 'natives'. I didn't understand, but simply moved on to another question.

"I'm from America sir." I spoke, standing up straight. He looked surprised, circling me as if not believing it. He paced in front of me, lost in thought. I tried to ignore the constant clicking of his heels on the wood. This had to be some crazy dream. He suddenly turned to me, a nasty smile on his lips.

"Oh you could be of use to me."

When I felt the same pair of arms grab me again I instantly dropped my polite facade. I screamed at the top of my lungs, making everyone jump back.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKERS UNHAND ME RIGHT NOW I HAVE RIGHTS YOU SHIT EATING CUNTS YOU DONT FUCKING SCARE ME." I screamed making the captain frown. I didn't care at that moment, as two other men gripped my thrashing legs, holding me and carrying me near the edge of the rotting ship.

They gripped tightly, limiting my movements and started to swing my body teasingly. The sky moved back and forth at an increasing pace, making my head dizzy and my heart jump to my throat. My stomach clenched as I heard the crowd behind me starting to hoot, shouting to throw me overboard.

"Well what are you waiting for gentlemen? Throw the pest!" I heard Captain's voice roar, no longer soft or gentle. The cheers grew louder and now the world was spinning so fast that I could already feel the bile rise in my throat. I was going to vomit.

And then I was flying.

All the pressure that was on my limbs disappeared, and suddenly the water starting rushing up to meet me.

I had been thrown.

I let out a terrifying scream, waiting for my splash that would no doubt come painfully. My vision blurred with the muddy brown of the ship, and soon the crystal blue of water.

My skin was about to slap the surface any moment when I heard the strangest sound.

The sound...of a rooster?

Instead of the harsh sting of water, my body landed uncomfortably in a pair of strong arms. I couldn't see anything, my head was still spinning, but I could sense that I was frozen in air.

The cheers had died abruptly, and suddenly I shot upwards, still in the arms of my savior. I saw flashes of green and a strip of red, but everything was moving too fast.

Were we flying?

"I'll get you Pan! You spoil my fun much too often!" Captain'a harsh words were distant, and I knew we were getting away.

The sky was still too blurry, and the constant colors hurt my head to the point where I felt myself start to slip out of consciousness.

The last thing I remember, was a soft voice, undoubtedly filled with hope.

"Wendy?"

......................................................................................................

JUST A SHORT UPDATE 

IDK I WAS BORED IN STUDY HALL

ANYWHOOO

YA

TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS STORY SILENCE MAKES ME NERVOUS I LOVE LOVE COMMENTS!

AND VOTES! THIS IS A REAL TESTER FOR ME AND I WOULD APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK!

THANKS LOVES! 

bYEEEEEE

~KiaraXx