Chapter 4

Chapter 4. Escaped It All.

We have been walking for hours. And all I can think about is how much he's slowing me down.

But we're there soon so that's good. Excellent.

And now he's mumbling a tune to some random song. 

Before coming here we had to get enough weapons for my friend, Jace, who I met on my way to this creepy place. Jace have a bow, some daggers and a bigger knife while I have some throwing knives, two guns, a awe and some grenades in case something happens. Because then we could just blow ourselves up...

Sticking out my arm in front of Jace so that he couldn't keep walking, we are there.

"What are you doing?", he whispered. He then looked at the building in front of us. 

The whole grey, dull building had guards (or should i say hunters) all over the place. 

Hunters are humans that somehow got the knowledge that us werewolves are real. Some of them actually had family, friends or even mates that were werewolves. That's probably how they know about us. Or they just got involved in something horrid and their friends, family or mates got captured so they probably stopped trusting us. And started hating us.

Every one would do anything for those that one loves. Love and family is really important for us werewolves. 

And not all hunters kill everyone in their sight, some seek down the ones that shouldnt be rouming around freely. Like killers. And those who simply lost their minds. 

The hunters want to destroy us, saying that we are too dangerous. That we will take their trust and then crumble it by killing them all or making them all to slaves.

But like any other groups of humans (we are half humans) the one that are the most spoken of organizations are the one that give people a vision of how the other people in the same group are like. These organizations are mostly the ones that want power and wants dictatorship. With the werewolves to lead all the humans. 

They basically see us above them.

And we are not all the same as them.

Right, back to the present.

"I'll make a distraction while you sneak in. Free the others and give some of them weapons so that they can help you", Jace ordered calmly.

I grunted.

"I don't need their help...but okay. I'll see you later", I said grabbing the axe. 

I want to lie for their sake and say that sneaking in to their facility was really difficult, which it obviously wasn't, just so that they could be proud of their high security.

Pfft, what security. 

I'm just by the entrance to the cells and guess what? The stupid guard is sleeping. Sleeping. Doesn't these kind of things only happen in movies?