Prolouge

Prolouge

I felt the panic raise in me as I saw some hunters throw up the door. I guess most 11 old kids would have a shutdown but not me.. I wouldn't just give up without a fight. As my instincts took control of me I searched the room after a weapon but all I found was a knife. I reached for it and ran to the closest hunter and stabbed him. I turned to the other hunter and pushed him with everything I had against a hunter behind him. Just as they fell on the ground, another hunter ran at my direction and I did everything I could, I kneed him in the balls. I heard him scream but I didn't care for that in that moment.

That's when I noticed my older brother looking down at me with wide eyes, shocked. Then I saw that he wasn't looking at my face but my arms. There was warm stickey blood covering both my arms. I looked at what I've done and I know that I had a expressionless face. I maybe even look like a murderer now....well I kinda am.

What I didn't expect is that when I turnde to look at my brother again another hunter was like three stepps from him.

In that moment all I could think was "Arghh do I have to do everything on my own?"

I gracefully took the knife and throw it into the hunter's stomach, which were some meters away from me. In that moment I didn't know what to fell, think or do.

While i was deep in my thoughts my parents looked at me with proud and horror written all over them, a really weird thing to see in my appinion.

I looked down at my hands still with an expressionless face. In the corner of my eyes I saw my father running to my brother, holding him tightly while my mum tried to talk to me but I wasn't myself anymore. I just couldn't think, it's like my brain is gonna explode soon or that I'm gonna fade as I looked into my mothers eyes.

I dont think that i will ever forget that moment when my life changed, like really changed....