Chapter 3

Chapter 3. Escaped it all.

About two weeks after "the accident" I got a visit. 

Not just from anyone, but the Moon goddess.

It had been two weeks and I was completely changed. I was no longer that innocent girl. Sure I was only a kid but not just a kid. That night-two weeks after the accident- she came to me in my dream. 

After all the stories i heard from my parents gave me a picture of how she would look like and shes so more perfect than you could imagine. She had white hair but almost silver. Her eyes were-I can't even describe them but they were a dark purple. 

And then she said one sentence that would change my whole life.

"You're not who you think you are."   She said softly. 

Her smile could light up the whole universe. And I'm not even joking.

When i had this dream i thought that it was just a dream.

Nothing extraordinary.

But even with that i didn't tell anyone. They wouldn't believe a word. Or worst, they would think i was connected to the goddess. 

Believe me that'd would be worst. 

After that dream she would come to me -or the other way because i were actually in her kingdom- every night and she would tell me stories of this sister that would do anything for her brother.

The Moon goddess showed me my destiny.

She taught me everything that I know of. Well most of it.

Then a year before my disappearance, I finally understood, I was that girl in the story.

That one that was the pack's protector or that's what she called me.

Every pack has one, well every pack that deserves one. 

It goes like this.

The alpha and luna have a child -maybe more then just one- that child could be a girl or a boy it doesn't matter but the thing is that the moon goddess think that the first born aren't made to be the alpha. That's were this idea come from. 

The first born becomes a protector. But first she or he -usually a she actually- have to experience something that make their instincts react. The protector has been awaken.

That's what happened with me. The accident, remember?

Then the moon goddess will take you to her kingdom. She'll raise you. Teach you everything.