You Can't Have Me Anymore Chapter 20

Seriously guys? So little votes and comments? You know today I was looking through all my chapters and I realized that from chapter 12 and above all my readers start to abandon my story. It’s very discouraging you know. You guys may think I am nagging, but really, what is the use of writing a story when there is no one there to enjoy it? Please guys, if you really support my story, can you show it? Thank you. By the way this chapter is dedicated to Jaylenhill for his amazing story, Sinister Twin Sister 2: Rein Of Darkness. Go check it out! I promise you won't be disappointed. :)

*********************************************************************************

Felicity’s POV

I woke up to the soft snoring of Alex. He had his arms around my waist, and somehow, his leg was thrown carelessly over mine too. I wriggled, trying to get out of his hold, but sadly, he was so freakin heavy that I could hardly lift his arm off me. Looking at the clock to see what time it was, my eyes widened. What the hell? It was only 6:45am and I’m already up! Miracle!

Bloody hell I need to go to the toilet! Damn. I struggled some more, finally getting him to turn to the other side. Phew. Slipping off the comforters, I tiptoed my way to the bathroom, doing my daily chores. Yawning, I put on a hot pink sports bra and black yoga pants. Since I was up so early, I might as well do some exercise.

Grabbing my iPod from the stand and wearing my sneakers, I headed off to the gym. It was somewhere in the basement of the pack house, right beside the game room. Plugging in my earpiece, I warmed up in front of the punch bag. I started when Britney Spear’s Hold It Against Me started playing.

My mind started to wander off. I thought about things. My life. Nicholas. Shelby. They were the main ones that made my life suffer. I was rogue; no pack mates or whatsoever.  I lead a peaceful life, until Nicholas came into my life. Why must I have a mate? If I didn’t have one, I would still be in High School completing my senior year, which Alpha Blake was going to make me do soon. If he didn’t reject me as his mate, we could have a happy life now.

Every thought of him drove me to punch the bag harder. I sent a kick to the punch bag, then a side punch, finally punching it in the middle with all my force. It swung back, the chain that was keeping it hanging squeaked in protest.

“The punch bag did not offend you or anything, did it?” I heard someone mock me just as the song was over. I panted heavily turning to the damned intruder. He was leaning casually on the door frame, a slight smirk on his face. “What do you want?” I all but growled. Anyone, especially him, interrupts my sessions in the gym gets it from me.

“Now now, that is no way to talk to your mate, is it?” Nicholas walked towards me, the smirk on his face more prominent. I stood on my ground, blood boiling with anger. My wolf’s hackles rose, her presence in my mind was starting to take over.

“You are not my mate anymore. You don’t even have the rights to call me that. Scram back to your little toy before I rip that pretty little head of your off your shoulders. You should not be here anyway. Your place is in the guest house, not here.” I hissed, my dangerously calm voice laced with thick, dripping venom.