You Can't Have Me Anymore Chapter 6

Pic on the side is Felicity's car J

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Nicholas's POV

I can't believe myself. I felt the hurt that was rolling off her, yet I still kissed the human girl again. I wanted to apologize, but my darn pride wouldn't allow me.  Now my wolf won't talk to me anymore, unless it's like throwing insults at me. Like now. [This is your entire fault!] He roared. [You selfish son of a bitch! You don't want her, but I do! How can you trade your mate for someone else?! Stupid ass hole that only thinks for yourself! Did you see how hurt she was?! Bastard! She was even fighting to not shift! That's how angry she was! Her eyes were dark red, crimson red, means that she's damn pissed off. By you!]

I couldn't argue. He was right. What had I done?! I pushed the girl away, not caring about her feelings and ran after my mate, but I couldn't find her scent due to the stench of sweat and alcohol, but I spotted her best friend Hailey dancing with some other guy. I jogged towards her, asking her urgently where Felicity was. To my utter surprise, she replied "I don't know nor do I care. She's none of my business. I only befriend her to get the guys that hang around her. She always seem to get the good ones." Hailey looked sober as she said it. I was majorly pissed off. She used my mate?! [Oh so now you admit that she's our mate.] My wolf taunted. [But it's too late now. She left.]

I was shocked. She left?! But I guess I deserved it. I immediately ran to my car, in hope of finding her.

Felicity's POV

My ear twitched as a twig snapped. (She's still in wolf form) I didn't care. I still lay motionless on the ground, my green eyes staring into the trees. I saw a sandy brown wolf step out into the clearing. He had brown eyes and his brownish fur darkened at the end of his snout. A few other wolves had also stepped into the clearing, looking curiously at me. The brown wolf whom I guessed was the leader, walked up and nudged me, getting me to stand up. I think he knew I wasn't a threat and looked like he wanted to bring me back to his Alpha. I got up slowly and started following him. I was too tired to run away. I doubt I could walk though. I stumbled when I first took the first few steps. I needed support. The brown wolf seemed to read my mind as he walked back and let me lean on his shoulder while we walked to the place he wanted to take me. The wolves behind also helped me and they pretty much ended up carrying me back to their camp.

I was then carried to a room when everybody shifted-except me of course. I didn't have the energy to. I realized that the brown wolf was a blonde haired guy, with amazing soft brown eyes. He was well built and looked tough on the outside but on the inside I could tell he was a teddy bear. He is hot, yeah, but not as handsome as Nicholas. Thinking about him brought a new round of tears to my eyes. The blonde guy looked at me with eyes full of concern and worry. "Hey. Don't cry. What happened?" Although I didn't know him, I decided to tell him anyway. He gave me girl clothes which turned out to be the pack's spare clothes that nobody wore. I tried my best to shift and it took longer than expected. I quickly changed and told him everything while he listened attentively, never interrupting me. After listening to my whole story, he looked at me with pity filled eyes. He didn't say anything though which I am grateful for. Somehow after telling him I felt rather much relieved that I finally shared it with someone.

He walked me in to the door after knocking on it. I saw a man sitting behind the desk doing some paperwork. He had a black mop of hair and when he looked up, I saw that he had black eyes too. His scent was different from other wolves. He smelled...mated? Yes. Mated. I saw a mark which signifies the completion of the mating ceremony. As if just to confirm my thoughts some more, I saw a petite blonde girl with a body to die for skipping into the room and giving the guy a kiss on the cheek. I looked away after that, forcing not to let the waterworks start again. Blondie beside me seem to have noticed it as he put a comforting arm around my shoulder and started rubbing my arm. This should have been the job of my mate, not a stranger, but it felt nice, so I didn't argue. "I'm Alexander by the way. You can call me Alex."

"Felicity. Nice to meet you." I told the blondie emotionlessly. Finally the couple finished whatever they were doing. "Uh, sorry for the distraction. You can leave now Alex." The guy commanded and Alex gave me another comforting smile before walking out of the room.

"Hello there. You must be Felicity. Alex told me your name through our mind link. I am Alpha Blake and this is my mate, Sandra." Alpha Blake sent Sandra a loving look, which was returned with one. I tried really hard to keep the tears in, but they still came out in the end. Alpha Blake looked at me and was about to ask me why I was crying when he stopped midway then frowned. "Your mate rejected you? That's why you ran away?" I merely nodded, not wanting to speak. I wiped the tears away as Sandra started speaking.

"Now, now. Let's not talk about this sad thing again. We need to find you a room to stay. This is our pack house. C'mon, let's find a room for you!" Sandra changed the topic and pulled me out of the room before Alpha Blake could say anything. Sandra seemed to be the type full of energy. She sort of lifted my spirits up a bit.

She showed me around the place and it was HUMUNGOUS! Like GIGANTIC! It had four levels, 20 rooms, a large backyard and a nice kitchen. It had a game room too, mostly occupied by the boys, including Alex. He smiled at me and I returned it with my own. I chose a room that was on the second floor and was coincidentally next to Alex's room. My room was all blue but different shades of them. The ceiling was sky blue, the bed sheets were baby blue, and the table was pale blue. I even have my own built-in toilet and a walk-in wardrobe! "We will go shopping tomorrow and get you new things!" Sandra squealed and started planning what to buy and all that. All these brought a smile to my face. A genuine smile. I forgot about Nicholas and focused on my new beginning now. He was my past and will always be. I was really starting to like this place and can't wait to start my new life.

Another chapter up! I really can't keep this up anymore. I have to study for exams. So see you in 2 weeks! Vote, comment, fan!

<3 Cat