You Can't Have Me Anymore Chapter 13

I just want to dedicate this chapter to a rather close friend of mine on Wattpad. She is TheMirrorWithSecrets! I LOVE her (as a friend)!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Felicity’s POV

(A few days after they landed)

“Kick harder girl! You’re never going to make it if you’re so weak!” My trainer Mr Bush shouted. He is a burly man, has a thick mop of black hair and a bit of a goatee.  His muscles were damn freaking large, and his temper was as short as a toothpick! We had been already practicing for around three hour and he still make me hit the damn punch bag. If possible, I would have already socked him  in the nose!

“But Mr Bush, I am very tired already! Three hours you know!” I whined, exasperated.

 “It’s only three hours! If you don’t want to learn, you get out! And if you do, don’t ever come back!”

I tell you, I had enough of his crazy temper. “FINE! Not as if I need you that much!” stormed out of the gym, taking off my boxing gloves. I threw them on the floor and stormed out. This is not the first time I fired, or rather, the teachers fire me. Alpha Blake is going to kill me when he finds out. Oh my. I’m screwed big time.

“I’m home!” I called out. I walked down the hallway into the kitchen, hoping not to see Alpha Blake anywhere. But then I wasn’t that lucky. I saw Alex, Peter, Darren, David, Ashley, Joshua and a few other people sitting at the kitchen table. They were all looking at me with looks of humor. “Alpha Blake wants to see you.” Alex informed me, giving me a knowing look. I gave him a sardonic look, which he returned with a cheeky smile.

I trudged to Alpha Blake’s office, hesitating at the door. I bet he’s going to chew my head off for pissing of another coach. No. I better not go in. As I was about to turn around, I heard Alpha Blake call me. “Don’t think I don’t know that you are outside, Felicity Morgan Quinn. Come in.” I gulped, very sure that I am in serious trouble.

When I stepped foot into the room, Alpha Blake was behind me in a flash. He grabbed me in a headlock, preventing me from moving. No matter how hard I struggled, he wouldn’t let me go. Finally when he did, I immediately whirled around and faced him. “What are you doing?” I asked Alpha Blake, shocked at his sudden attack. He looked at me and sighed. “You see. You have to learn how to fight! You can’t even get out of a headlock!”

“But I can ask your beta or one of the other boys to teach me right? You can also teach me.” I replied.

“Alex has a lot of things to do since he’s my beta. The boys have to patrol our territory. I have to take care of Sandra since she is going to give birth a few months later. This is France girl. The wolves here are not exactly friendly. Most of the girls in my pack have already learned how to fight. You’re the only one left. You are strong willed, yes, but you cannot go off pissing every single one of your coach just to get your way.” Alpha Blake reasoned with me.

“But Alpha Blake, I trained for hours and they still don’t let me rest! They are the ones that piss me off first, not me!” I retorted.

Alpha Blake looked like he wanted to say something but he stopped. He held up a hand, signaling me to be quiet too. I then saw him tip toeing to the door. He opened it, and in came tumbling the boys. They stood up, all muttering apologies, their faces as red as tomatoes. I chortled at them, earning a glare from every one of them. Alpha Blake tried to pretend he was angry with them but in truth he was actually holding back his laughter. It was quite obvious, really, since his shoulders were shaking as hard as mine and his face was red from containing all the laughter in.

“Now what is happening in here?” I heard a female voice call out. We all stopped laughing; knowing that laughing in front of Sandra would be dangerous. The boys made way for her as she entered the door. She gave us an impatient glance, expecting for answers. Alpha Blake looked as nervous as hell. I wanted to laugh at him, but if I do I’ll be the one answering Sandra. “Well…you see…we…ah…” Alpha Blake stuttered. I pitied that guy. Though he’s strong in front of us, he’s very scared of Sandra, especially now since she’s an emotional roller-coaster. Luckily for him, one of the boys decided to help him out. “We were cracking jokes and accidentally stumbled into Alpha Blake’s room.” Ashley replied.

“Ahhh… I see.” Sandra drawled. “And what joke is that, hmm?” I knew she could tell that Ashley was lying. I’d better tell her the truth. “Oh it was a joke all right. These bunch of monkeys were eavesdropping on my conversation with Alpha Blake so we kinda taught them a lesson.” I finished, smiling at Sandra innocently, hoping that she wouldn’t ask what my conversation was about. Good thing she didn’t, coz all she did was pull the guys out by the ear and shouting at them. I breathed a sigh of relief. Then I heard her crying. Alpha Blake and I ran out to see what it was about.

“What happened?” Alpha Blake asked Sandra worriedly. She was sitting on the floor, bawling her eyes out. “I-I can’t be-believe that the boys we brought up are that rude!!” she sniffed and cried some more. The boys were standing around her, all having the same look on their faces: Surprise.

Alpha Blake sighed audibly, before comforting her and bringing her back to their room, no doubt trying to stop the waterworks. The guys looked visibly relieved, and frankly speaking, I was, too.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

We already finished dinner and now Alex and I were eating cake. The boys were on patrolling duty, Alpha Blake went back to the room with Sandra and Alex had nothing to do. I had no idea why; I just felt the urge to eat it so I dragged Alex along with me. “Why do you suddenly want to eat this tasty treat?” Alex asked his mouth full of cream. “I don’t know why either. Who really cares if I get fat? I’ll just run and I’m back to normal.” I replied, licking bits of cream off my fingers. We were sitting on the counter. Somehow in the midst of eating the cake, we abandoned our utensils and started using our hands.

Then Alex looked at me with a glint in his eyes. I know very well what that means. “Uh oh. What do you want to do?” I asked him, eyeing him wearily. He smiled devishly back at me. “Oh nothing much, really.” And he took a large chunk of cake and smeared in on my face. I started at him shocked, not knowing how to respond. The damned jerk was laughing his ass off at what he did. “Oh my gawd! Look at your face!”

An idea occurred to me. I smirked right back at him. I grabbed his face, leaning in, looking as if I wanted to kiss him. I bit his earlobe softly, earning a gasp from him. now that he has let his guard down, I rubbed the cake on my face onto his cheek! Now the roles were reversed. He was the shocked one and I was the one laughing like nobody’s business. “Oh yeah. Games on baby!” I heard Alex say before I felt something mushy in my hair. Oh yuck! “It’s gonna take ages for this thing to come off!” I yelled at him. I opened the fridge and saw eggs. I grabbed them and threw them at Alex. They hit him on the face and body. He wiped tem off him and stormed to the fridge. I snatched more eggs and a chili sauce and ran away, hiding under the table.

“Come on out! I know where you are!” Alex crooned. I thought I was safe for a second, but that was before I saw the nozzle the mayonnaise bottle in front of my face. The next thing I knew, I had cold sticky mayonnaise dripping off my body. I let out a strangled yelp before grabbing onto Alex’s leg and pulling him down with me. I cracked the eggs in his face and squirted my chili sauce in him. I got up immediately and started to run out of the kitchen. I glance back and looked at my masterpiece. That got me laughing real good. I saw him grab the eggs from the fridge and started hurling them at me. I ducked in time, but someone else got hit.

Alex looked at the person behind me in horror before he started to shake violently. “Are you ok Alex?” I asked him, forgetting about the person who got attacked by the eggs. Then that person speaked. “WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN HERE?!”

Uh oh. We’re in deep shit.

Hola guys! Como estas? Yay I learnt Spanish! I will be going to Spain on the 7th of December so I won’t be uploading until I come back. Just giving you all a heads up. Hope you liked the chapter!

<3 Cat