TASK FIVE - FINALE! - ENTRIES!!!!!!!

WELL HERE IT IS THE FINALE, THESE ARE THE REMAINING TRIBUTES ENTRIES FOR THE FINALE!!! LET ME KNOW YOUR FAVOURITES IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!!! :) THANKS FOR STICKING BY THESE TRIBUTES UNTIL THE VERY END BY THE WAY! SCORES FOR THE ENTRIES WILL BE POSTED ON A DIFFERENT PAGE AND WHO I DECIDE THE VICTOR TO BE WILL BE POSTED SEPARATE AS WELL. ENJOY! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 CALEB RED. - DISTRICT 2 MALE. - (@merthurisawesome.)

The shock is still running through me, i've made it to the final 4. Just Calypso, Jason and Emryselle left, 3 other people fighting for freedom, for survival, 3 other people that i had to kill - i hope they'll be my last. If i survive this then maybe people on District 2 will understand me more and respect me. If i survive is at the back of my mind, niggling at my sanity. 'What' and 'If' are the two most meaningless words but put together they can strike fear into the bravest of hearts and tear down civilisations... what if?

I yawned loudly, the cave i was sleeping in wasn't overly comfortable. I trudged tiredly down an overgrown track. The leaves crunched under my feet like ancient parchment and the wind swept through the trees like a ghost. My stomach rumbled loudly, interrupting my tail of thought. I soon realised how hungry i was, i hadn't eaten in a couple of days. My stomach rumbled again "Ok,ok i'll find something." i promised, "Great... talking to yourself Caleb." i thought to myself. I looked around but all i could see was a thick layer of trees. I need to get up higher. I examined a few trees to find one with decent footholes to hoist myself up with. I picked a stauesque Oak tree. Carefully i placed my feet in the footholes and grabbed the side of the tree and heaved mysel up. By the time i reached the top i was quite breathless. I grinned at the sight of the sun shining in the sky, flooding the forest with its grace. In the great expanse i could see a speck of a mountain top. I was seeking a tree with some kind of fruit on it... and hopefully it would be edible. I looked around and spoted a tree with some red fruit similar to the shape of apples. I counted how many trees there were infront of me until the fruit and then descended the Oak tree. I strolled past the trees, counting each one as i went, until i reached the right one. Conscientiously i climbed another tree, i felt at home, in and amongst the trees. I rested my hand on a branch and applied some pressure so see if it would be able to withold my weight. It seemed sturdy enough so i shimmied onto the branch and reached for the fruit. There was a satisfying SNAP as the fruit was pulled away from the leaf. I put it in my pocket and climbed back down and i landed on the forest floor with a THUMP. Greedily i grabbed the fruit out of my pocket and took a generous bite out of it. The sweetness danced on my tongue and the slight acidity awoke my sensess. It was ambrosial! It crunched like an apple yet it had the sweet taste of a sstrawberry. The flavour lasted for a good 10 minutes the my whole body began to tingle. Right from my head to my toes. I felt like my whole body was changing...

I fell forward onto my hands and knees, there was a suddden shooting pain in my shoulders "AAWWWWARRR" my voice changed from a scream to a animalistic roar. What was happeneing to me? My arms and leg were getting longer.... and furrier. There was a paroxysm in my fingers and my nails turnt from short and worn to long and dangerous. I was gradually getting taller. my whole human body, my genetics, were being painfully mutated. I looked down my nose and saw a pale alabaster set of whiskers and a wety, coal black nose. I opened my mouth and could see a set of flesh tearing canines , that had not yet been used. I was sson aware of a slim tail at the back of me, i moved it experimentaly. There was one last shooting martydom in my back and i roared loudly. It was so loud it shook the ground, vibrations thundered through the forest. I turned my head and saw a set of golden wings, the feathers gently fluttering in the wind. I could....fly. I had dreamt of joining the birds when i was a young child. And here i was, in the Annual Hunger Games, about to fly as what i can deduce: a lion. I concentrated hard on my wings, you can do it Caleb. I felt myself begin to elevate upwards. The leaves around me began to swirl, i was getting higher and higher. My wings began to flap and i could feel the popwer behind them. I began to soar in the sky, i flexed my wings and i slowed down, i was among the birds. I swooped gracefully through the trees and hovered in mid-air taking in the panaramic view. I may in the Hunger Gaames, fighting for my own survival, but this is the best thing that could have ever hoped for. My thoughts were rudely interrupted when a colossal spear sped towards me. I twisted my body to the side and the spear flew past with just a hairs width to spair. I narrowed my eyes to try and find where it came from. My eye sight was 10 times better now than it was when i was human. I noticed a figure attempting to hide... it was Calypso. I roared loudly, trying to scare her, but she was in for thhee kill. My eyes darted around the forest. I needed a clear area so i can pick her up, and however much it pains me, drop her. I arched my neck and swooped down and soared down into the clearing, dodgiing spears as i went. I was at least 5 metres away when a spear flew towwards mke andd shot into my shoulder. I roared in pain and Calypso grinneed triumphantly. If i were to go down... so would she. The sky was beginning to rain down witt my blood. I began to plummet down, my wings failing on me, Calypso stood there rooted to the spot.