ELIMINATION!!!!!!!

THE TRIBUTE WHO SURVIVES ELIMINATION GETS A DEDICATION ON THIS CHAPTER!!!! :)

________________________________________________________________________________

HERE WE GO THE FIRST ELIMINATION!!!!! OKAY SO HERE IS A LIST OF THE TRIBUTES FROM THE SECOND TASK ENTRIES WHO WERE KILLED THE MOST:

> CALEB RED - VOTES = 4.

> JASON BROOKE - VOTES = 3.

> HUNTER BARNES - VOTES = 3.

> EMRYSELLE HAWKE - VOTES = 2.

> ANGELA KOPPERSTONE - VOTES = 1.

> TREV - VOTES = 1.

> EMERALD - VOTES = 1.

The GameMakers sat in front of a holographic screen while the faces of Caleb Red, Jason Brooke, Hunter Barnes, Emryselle Hawke, Trev, Emerald and Angela Kopperstone flashed before them. "I believe that we should get rid of Caleb!" Helvecta exclaimed. Her orange hair billowed around her face in curls.

"NO!" Firein, Rian and Claudia yelled.

"Why not?!" Helvecta cried

"He has the best potential besides from Emryselle." Rian countered. Out of the corner of his eyes he watched Claudia as her eyes narrowed as she watched him. Claudia twirled a strand of her blood red hair around her finger as she sat, deep in thought. When she realised that Rian was looking at her she hurriedly looked away. All GameMakers turned their eyes back to the screen in front of them.

"So I think it is to be that Caleb Red will survive elimination." Firein spoke aloud.

"Yes Head GameMaker." Helvecta replied in a sour tone.

"Good." Firein said.

"And Emryselle!" Rian spoke. Firein nodded, Rian caught sight of Claudia glaring at him again and he ran his hands through his blond and blue hair sending her a secretive wink. She glared even more. He shrugged and looked away.

"We can only sve one Rian, the others are left to the fate of Panem's votes." Firein said, Rian nodded. "So all agreed on Caleb Red surviving elimination?"

"Yep!" Rian and Claudia said.

"I guess." Helvecta sighed, watching as Caleb Red's face disappeared from the screen.

"The rest will be placed in the hands of Panem." Firein said as he got to his feet and he and Helvecta left the room leaving Rian and Claudia alone.

"What is your problem?!!!" Claudia yelled.

"What are you on about?" Rian asked slightly confused.

"Oh I don't know..... Emryselle too!!!" Claudia screamed in an imitation of Rian.

"Hey!" Rian exclaimed, "I don't sound like that!"

"Well your sister told me the truth." Claudia said, her voice cracking with emotions. Her eyes sparkled with unshed tears.

"What did she say?" Rian asked stepping towards Claudia, holding his face in his hands.

"She said that you were a cheat and useless-no-good-at-anything type of person, who cares for no one. That you play with women's emotions just because you're handsome a good looking with your emerald green eyes, blond and blue hair and Welsh accent." Claudia sobbed the tears falling from her eyes. She pulled her face out of Rian's hands and stared at the floor.

Anger flashed across Rian's face. "Helvecta." he muttered, "She's always hated you. Ever since we were little." He moved futher towards Claudia. "Look at me, Claudia, look." he said pulling her head up to stare straight into her eyes. "There has only ever been you. Nobody else and I certainly have never played with woman's emotions. Look me straight in the eyes and tell me you can see anything but love for you. If you say there is no love I will stay away from you so that you can never be hurt!"

Claudia stared into Rian's eyes. "You love me." she said wiping away the tears with a faint smile.

"Always have and always will." Rian whispered, kissing Claudia passionately on her lips pulling her tightly against him. They pulled away after a few minutes gasping for breath. "Don't worry I will sort out my witch of a sister!" Rian said kissing Claudia again.

_________________________________________________________________________________

SO THE PERSON WHO SURVIVED ELIMINATION WAS....... CALEB RED (@MERTHURISAWESOME!!!!) RIGHT YOU WILL GET A DEDICATION ON THIS CHAPTER YOU CAN ALSO HAVE A SHOUTOUT, ME TO READ AND COMMENT ON ONE OF YOUR STORIES OR A DEDICATION ON A DIFFERENT STORY OF MINE (YOUR CHOICE) :)

THE OTHER TRIBUTES WHO WERE UP FOR ELIMINATION WERE:

> EMRYSELLE HAWKE

> JASON BROOKE

> TREV

> HUNTER BARNES

> EMERALD

> ANGELA KOPPERSTONE

TO KEEP YOUR FAVOURITE IN THE GAMES WRITE THEIR NAME IN THE COMMENTS BOX SAYING 'I would like to keep.... in the Games!!!'

CONGRATS AGAIN TO CALEB RED AND GOOD LUCK TO THOSE REMAINING TRIBUTES WHO ARE IN THE 'CRITICAL ZONE!' THE FIVE TRIBUTES WITH THE MOST VOTES TO STAY WILL BE KEPT IN THE GAMES. YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR 5 TRIBUTES TO STAY!!!!