TASK ONE RANKING!!!!!!!!!

TASK ONE. RANKS!!!!

1st - EMRYSELLE HAWKE with a score of 8.9/10! Well done (@AiBella.)

2nd - CALEB RED with a score of 8.8/10! Well done (@merthurisawesome.)

3rd - INDIGO NIGHT with a score of 8.2/10! Well done (@Indigo_Night.)

4th - PEYTON DARE with a score of 8.1/10! Well done (@SeargentMC.)

5th -  MAECRO MENNET & KARLEIGH MCCONYLL & ANGELA KOPPERSTONE & CHANEL LYLAL  & RENARCH FALLS & AALIYAH RIVERS with a joint score of 8/10! Well done (@mockingjayfire26.) & (@AngelaKopperstone.) & (@Freedom606.) & (@MeganTelford.)

6th - JASON BROOKE & JONAS GREEN with a joint score of 8/10! Well done (@CrazyElfPrincess.) & (@Startrekvoyagerfan22.)

7th - ROWAN BAYER with a score of 7.9/10! Well done (@RyanM0821.)

8th - EMERALD & TREV with a joint score of 7.5/10! Well done (@anniecrestadistrict4.) & (@auish2001.)

9th - CALYPSO ARVIN & HUNTER BARNES & JERMEIN with a joint score of 7.5/10! Well done (@HazelJ.) & (@Indigo_Night.) & (@aiush2001.)

Congratulations to @AiBella for coming 1st place in the first task in my Writers' Games. You may pick a prize:

> A dedication on any of my books. (You already get one for this page!)

> A shoutout.

> OR you can ask me to read any of your books and make a comment on it. :)