Chapter5

Hey guys. I hope you're enjoying the story because you in for a hell of a ride..

Cameron's POV

Jason was running.. So fast! Too Fast!!! "Jason watch out there's a car coming" Crashh!!! Booom!! Peeeeep!! All these different sound effects.. my head starts throbbing, I cant handle this.

"Cameron call 911" Camilla yells while I stand there in shock. "NOWW!"  Ok, ok I have to call 911 I process in my mind.

I take out my phone and dial 911. "911 whats your emergency?" "My friend... H..I..T.. by a C..A..R" I was stuttering so much a I spoke I'm not sure they heard me. "Sir, where are you at the moment?" "5th avenue downtown" I cut the phone and run to Camilla. She's crying her eyes out, I always knew she had strong feelings towards Jason. If she didn't why spoils she be crying add if her mom died.

"Calm down Camilla, he is gonna be alright. He just broke a couple of bones. He didn't die that's for sure. The guy was driving to slow to have killed him." At least I tried to comfort her.

I heard the screeching sound of sirens coming closer and closer... and the last thought I had was of me and Camilla together hand in hand. Blank... everything went blank.

"Cameron, Cameron" I see a bright white light shining in my eyes and hear my name echoing at the back of my brain. "Cameron plz wake up" Camilla, my baby Camilla. I open my eyes slowly hoping to see Camilla again. I missed her. I missed her so much.

I open my eyes to bliss, my darling angel is right in front of me. She started crying. "Camilla, baby don't cry!" I said softly. "Im not crying out of sadness and regret, im crying tears of joy and love. Don't take it the other way bad boy" she laughed. 

"What happened? Why am I in a hospital bed?" I questioned her. "You had a panic attack and that caused you to faint and have and mini stroke." She informed me.

"And where's Jason? Is he ok?" Ok I was asking a lot of questions. "Yes he is okay but there are bad news too. He broke his arm and nose." That's it? Really? "That's it?" I asked hoping it was it. "Not so fast. We have to go to court." What the f*ck."Court, it was he's idea to play!" that fu*ken b*tch forced us to play after we told him not to. "i know, and he is trying to convince them that its totally hes fault, but its really up to his parents to decide what to do to us. im hundred percent sure shes not going to put us in jail or some sh*t, shes probably just gonna let us pay like 500$ each or do community service, nothing big."

Ok yah, hes mom is a wonderful person, so kind and generous im sure she wont end us to jail for a couple of bones that can be healed. Our life is at risk if we go to jail. what kind of a psycho will do that. "Cameron" Camilla interrupted my thoughts "what?" "im going to see hows Jason doing, he is just around the corner, you think you will be fine?" "does it look like im a baby, i can handle myself!" i will not continue nor ever play this game again!

im actually hungry! really hungry! oh there is a nurse. " excuse m, EXCUSE me" i try to yell " yes sir, do you need anything?" oh dammn she hot!! she young as well. should a flirt? ask her for her number? nahh, not now. i need food " yes, im quite hungry. Would you mind bringing me some food?" ohh dammn i cant look her without having the urge to kiss her. " sure, ill be right back." 

OK, i actually think i found the one. Camilla likes Jason, she definitely will never think of me in that way. i really need to ask this nurse whats her name. oh hear she is. "here we go." "thanks" i praise her with a smirk on my face "would you mind sitting with me while i eat?" oh god plzz say yes plzz say yes. "sure, i dont see why not." i think she likes me, oh no why am i jumping to conclusions. 

"So, whats you name?" is it beautiful because thats all i see on you face. "Susan Parker" ohh dammmn, Susan and Cameron sitting on a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G, first comes love then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a golden carriage. 

Shes perfect. flawless brown hair with golden strikes, grey ish blue ish eyes, and most most softest lips. i didn't even kiss them yet but i can see soft. She is the worlds most perfect women." and whats yours?" she asked me " Cameron, Cameron Walker" yup, im a Walker. "nice name, i like it" she said winking at me. "how old are you? you look to young to be a nurse." plz be younger than me. " im 17, and yes i am to young. This is infact my aunts hospital and i need extra curriculum to get into the college i wanna go to, so she gave me permission to volunteer here. this is my last day here though" YEEEEEEES !!!! im almost a year older than her. im turning 18 this year.

god put he here, the right place and the right time. Just in time to meet me. I LOVE YOU GOD!