Chapter One.

Arthur note: suitable for amateur readers.
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Rolling, yawning , blinking my eyes a thousand times until they heavily droop . "God plz. I hv a big day tomorrow and i need some rest" i pleaded.

"Wake up, Camilla wake up." i hear my mom in the background of my dream."Camilla were late! Wake up!"
"ughh ..But i hardly slept!" right after i say it i regret it,"Oh my god, NO! Im late!!today is the Seamount vs.Hamiltons soccer match." i said as i scrambled out of my bed.

I jump up, run to the bathroom pee, brush my teeth, got dressed - i went for full on black.. Black Jeans Black jacket Black shirt and black converse. "okay ..hair now!" i murmur to myself. I style my hair into a messy bun. Spary on some perfume and out the door i am." wait Camilla!! you forgot your lunch" "coming!" i grabbed my lunch and keys and drove away.

Im not supposed to be driving, but who the f cares?! I need to be at school on time i have to take the car.what about the police, you ask? No prob, i drive perfectly and look 20 ish..

I pull up at school, a bunch of bitches (aka divas ) including Valerie Michelson are standing in the spot i usually park. "oh god, not her again" i muttered "sorry?!" says Valerie bitchily . "None of ur business" i snap back.

Me and Valerie were never like this, its just because another girl named Sarah broke our friendship. Infact we weren't just any friends we were the ultimate best friend goals! till that bitch came along. I wish i could just kill her right there!! Anyways, if they try to touch me i will murder them. Veronica made us fight like cats and dogs. I just hate that girl from the bottom of my heart. Im not the type who would hate people but this girl just drives me nuts.

I got out of my car locked it and walk away ignoring all the bullshit they have to say. I head to my best friend, Cameron "What did that bitch say to you?" asked Cameron "Nothing i just ignored her and walked away, can you stop talking about her,pls for gods sake." "Ok bossy pants"

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Hey guys. How did u like the first chapter of my book. Sorry its so short, its because i wanna know what u guys think before continuing . Plz do me a favore by clicking that star down below and commenting, let me know if u liked it <3