Chapter Two.

Unedited. Sorry if there is any spelling error

Camilla POV

"Go Seamount!!" i cheer "Where sea and mountain come to shore there seamount school forever more, will guide us all to be loyal and strengthen us in unity, be honest with yourself and with your god above, where ever life takes us east or west Seamount taught us to do our best!" The whole school sang, i mean most of them sang the school anthem. Shame for Hamilton they didn't have anything to sing.

" 3 points for Hamilton, 1 point for Seamount" announces the commentator

" Im sure Hamlinton is gonna win" says Cameron " what makes you so sure?" i asked " we already in the lead!" "Fine, 20 dollar bet, agree?" "U got it"

And BOOM there goes the canon. Steve (one of the soccer players) got knock over and is unconscious. " see whose best players gone " " Shutup, why do u always have to win? Lucky bitch" "I know, Im lucky AF" i say sarcastically.

"Camilla we need you, you are substitution , u didn't know ?" "Yeah yeah i know Im coming" i confess as i get up and head to the field. We played about 20 minutes long. "Time out everybody" yelled the referee.

At the end of the match Seamount won. " 20 dollars in my pockets " i says giving my hand so he can put the money in it. "No get lost" "f you. That's why i don't make deals with you,alien" "Well don't i know just how piss a girl off" ..... He waits for reply. But i just ignore. I was not even upset its just that he is annoying ugh. I still love him though. Don't get me wrong i mean as a best friend.

"Sorry Milla, i didn't mean any harm" i was laughing so hard inside " Im not upset, as a matter of fact i never was. I was just waiting for you to crawl back like u always do" we both start giggling and laughing.

We climbed into the car and immediately turn up the music. This time i let Cameron drive because i was so not in the mood. We drove while singing from the top of our lungs as if we are mentaly retarded.

"Yaaas bitches, its weekend" i yell out the window. "Time to party suckers" " hey Cameron, what u say we go to Deens house?" Jason is one of our friends, mostly mine though. He has dirty blond hair which is always styled, super tall and loves fifa.

We go to his house almost every weekend. We basically just chill and shit like that. he's a really nice guy. oh i forgot to mention he's a player."ok, it good with me" advised Cameron.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»
Do u like it or still not sure?
i would really like to know.
Plz Click the star down below