18.

Kellin's POV
I stood there, staring at Vic laying on the floor. I examined his neck. Thankfully, Mr McCracken hadn't pressed hard enough for it to cut, but it left a red mark. I stroked Vic's cheek, removing a strand of his brown hair. His lips were slightly parted. I managed to knock Bert McCracken out. He was currently tied to pipes.

I turned around to see if Bert was still unconscious, but I quickly turned back when I heard a small cough escape vic's mouth. 'Vic?' I asked, grabbing his hand and squeezing it. I decided it was okay to move him now. I scooped him up in my arms and exited the Warehouse, leaving Bert there, still unconscious.

'K-Kells?' I heard vic whisper hoarsely. I looked down at him and smiled, kissing his forehead. 'Where I-is he?' He asked, referring to his old boss. 'Don't worry, I've tied him up, he's still in the Warehouse.' I replied. Vic nodded and buried his head in my chest.

He coughed again and brought his hands up to his throat. 'Does it hurt?' I asked, concerned. He nodded. I wiped a tear rolling down his face. 'I'm sorry.' He whispered. I frowned. 'Why?' I asked. He sobbed slightly. 'For putting you through all this, how did you even find out?' He asked. I sighed. 'I woke up and you weren't here, then I found a piece of the note he left in the trash can and I pieced them all together, lucky I did, other w-wise..' I couldn't finish the sentence.

We finally arrived at the house, I slowly placed Vic down as I reached the door. 'You okay?' I asked, steadying him as he stumbled slightly. He nodded.

I scooped him up again and placed him on the sofa, making him a mug of hot chocolate.

'I love you so much.' I whispered.

'I cant say it enough, I love you more than anything.' He whispered back.

I know this chapters really short, I just wanna say thank you so so soooo much for 200 reads, that means so much to me❤️

See choo in the next chapter!🚀
-ObsessedBandTrash ❤️👽