13.

Vic's POV

'Vickie!' I heard someone coo in my ear. 'Vicckiieee!' The familiar voice repeated. I felt something prod my cheek. I opened my eyes slowly. I could see Kellin's face hover over mine. 'Gooood morning!' He cooed. I giggled. 'What time is it?' I muttered, rubbing my eyes. 'Pfft, about 7 o clock.' He giggled. I put my hands over my face. 'Ahh kells!' I said, as he swung open the curtains. 'I'm still jet lagged.' I muttered. He laughed again. I swung out of bed and turned my phone on. 'How are you?' I asked. He smile faded. 'I feel fantastic.' He said, sadly. I sighed. Most of the time that would've been a good thing, but not now. He clapped his hands together. 'Any way, what are we doing today?' He asked. I smiled. 'Catacombs?' I asked. He nodded in excitement. 'YAS!' He yelled.  I pulled on a sleeping with sirens tee, supporting the boyfriends band as you see, black skinny jeans and a black SnapBack.

I looked over at Kellin who was wearing an iron maiden tee, ripped skinny jeans and a grey beanie. I smiled and grabbed his hand. 'Breakfast?' I asked. He nodded. We took the elevator again and waited for someone to take us to our tables. We were greeted by a tall french man with long, black hair and a nose ring. 'Ahh!' He said loudly. 'You are ze Pierce ze veil et sleeping wiz sirenz?!' He said, excitedly. We laughed slightly and nodded. 'Picturez?' He asked in his strong french accent. We both nodded again and went to take a selfie with the waiter. 'Thank you so much!' He said and led us to our table.

It was a small table for two with a single black rose in the middle. I could see Kellin's face light up. 'It's so cute!' He squeaked. I laughed and nodded.

----20 minutes later----

Kellin's POV

'I just need to go to the toilet quickly.' Vic said. I nodded, as he grabbed my shoulder and quickly kissed my cheek. I pulled out my phone. I wanted to message Copeland but the time difference meant she would be asleep. I sighed and put my phone down. Suddenly, a rough hand grabbed my shoulder. 'Boo!' Said a gruff voice. Ronnie. 'Miss me?' He asked. I sighed. He sat down where Vic was sat. 'Is your little boyfriend gone now?' He asked, in a mocking voice. 'Has he left you?' He asked again, laughing. I looked at him. 'He went to the toilet.' I said, tonelessly. He laughed. 'Do you remember when you were in high school?' He said, laughing even more. 'Shut up.' I muttered, not wanting to be reminded of my teenage years. He slammed the table, making me jump. 'Don't you dare speak to me like that!' He yelled, making people look at us.

His face turned quickly back to spite. 'You remember when you were wrestled to the ground by your Maths teacher?' He said laughing. I ignored him. My eyes filled with tears. I hated my childhood. 'You were going to jump of the roof!' He screamed, clutching his sides with laughter. 'And you know what you said, Quinn?' He said, still laughing. 'Mom doesn't love me!' He laughed, slapping the table with his hands. But the laughter was stopped quickly and changed into a scream. I looked up to see Vic. Ronnie was being shoved against the wall. 'I'm sorry!' He wailed. 'I was just joking!' He screamed. Vic was so close his face was nearly touching his. 'Don't you ever go near my boyfriend again!' He yelled in his face. 'Okay! Okay!' Ronnie cried. Vic slammed him into the wall again. 'Clear?' He yelled. 'C-crystal!' Ronnie stuttered, running off. Vic might look small, but he's strong, and can be very scary. We quickly ran out of the hotel breakfast room before we got kicked out.

'I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you on your own.' Vic muttered, angry with himself. I look at him. 'No, you should have just peed yourself.' I said, sarcastically. He laughed slightly as we walked back into the elevator. 'Jeez, Vic, you can be scary!' I laughed. He laughed a bit. ' I heard him mention your mom and Highschool.. and I lost it.'  He said, as we walked down the hotel corridor, finally entering our room.

Vic quickly brushed his teeth whilst I straightened my hair then we left for the catacombs. 'I can't wait!' I squealed. Vic squeezed my hand. 'Neither can I!'

We giggled and again, went down the elevator.

Ooh what do ye think will happen?🙃

I don't know if people would get offended by the french accent thing, but if you do, I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone, I love France and have french friends.

I'm really sad to have Ronnie as an evil person coz I love Ronnie radke😂

Thanks for reading❤️❤️
-ObsessedBandTrash 🤘🏻