Is this a happy ending?

IM SO SORRY GUYS. I forgot to update, and lately I've been stressed, and depressed. ;-; But now, I'm much better, and I'm ready to write. c: So, I'll stop blabbering, and give to you, Yandere Len! :33 Hope you enjoy this sucky chapter. D;

    Kaito was in his room, face pale, and shaking. His best friend, a psychotic murderer!? He couldn't believe it. He was scared, definitely. He didn't wanna be around Len anymore. He didn't want to talk to him anymore. Kaito ran down the hall, tears forming at his eyes. Then, a hand reached out, and grabbed his arm. Terrified, he turned around, and saw it was just Meiko. "Where do you think you're going!? There is a murderer in this house, and I'm not letting you out of my sight! We've already lost Miku, and Rin, so there's no telling who we could lose now!" Meiko screamed as she talked, and Kaito noticed tears forming at her eyes. "Hey now, no need for tears. I'm not gonna let him hurt you, alright? We're not going to lose anyone." Kaito reached out to her, and he held her in his arms. What he didn't realize is, what he said, was completely wrong.

    Meiko stopped crying, and looked up at Kaito. "I want you to do something, y'know if I do die." Kaito looked down at her, and pushed her bangs out of her eyes, "Yea, what is it?" Meiko's face turned red, and she looked away for a moment, "I want you to sleep with me."  Kaito's grip on Meiko tightened, and his eyes went wide, "...Okay, I'll sleep with you." He figured he better cherish this, if she even is going to die. Meiko gripped onto Kaito's front shirt, and smiled, "Let's get to it airhead." Kaito chuckled, as he started to take off his shirt, along with Meiko's skirt.

                                                                    Kaito's POV

   When I woke up, I rubbed my crusted eyes, and I yawned. Had I stayed in here the whole day? I checked over to the clock, and it read, 8:23. Shit I still have to make dinner. As I got out of bed, I realized, I was naked. "What the hell!?" Then I looked over at the lump in my bed, and saw Meiko's brown hair on my left pillow. Oh yea, me and Meiko- I stopped in my thoughts, and smirked to myself. Haha, she's good. I shook off my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door. Goddammit! I quickly put on a pair of boxers, and walked over to answer the door. "What's u-" Just my luck, it was Len. "Hi Kaito~!" He beamed, and stood on his tippy toes. I screamed, "Get away! Never show your face here again! JUST GO DIE!" I breathed heavily, and Len completely ignored me. His face, didn't look like a Len face. I mean, I've seen most of his faces, but this one just looked, scary. "Oi, where are your clothes?" I stuttered, and fumbled to find my words, "I'm a man Len, I just slept without any clothes on, problem? No, okay, now leave." I pointed to the hallway, but he didn't move an inch. Then I noticed something. He was staring right at Meiko.

        He snarled at her, and his eyes looked deadly. "What is she doing here?" Meiko kinda rubbed the back of her head, and of course she had to say something, "Sleeping, what's it look like? Anyways, your not welcome here, I'm calling the cops, and your going in jail for killing your own sister, and Kaito's love interest." Len just laughed. It wasn't a normal laugh though. It was more like an, evil laugh. Then his voice got deep and scary. "Go ahead, I dare you. But I can guaranteed you that, I'm never giving up on Kaito." He smirked, and stood at the hallway. Meiko chuckled, "Good, cause I already called the cops buddy." My eyes went wide, "Meiko he's only 14!" Len, grabbed my face, and smashed our lips together. "Don't worry Kaito. I'll be fine. Even if they kill me, I know I'll be doing it all for Kaito-san." I froze. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood their. Just then, I heard sirens, and car doors slamming. "You weren't kidding!?" Meiko twirled her hair, and snickered, "Dude, you just kissed a murderer, and that's all your worrying about?" I turned around, and in a blink of an eye, Len was being dragged away, in a straight jacket. Meiko walked over to me, just in a bra, and hugged me from behind, "It's for the best Kaito. I didn't want anyone to die." I smiled a little, relieved that it was all over. Just as I was about to tenderly kiss Meiko, I heard a faint whisper, "I love you Kaito-san.."

HOLY SHIZOW THAT WAS ALOT OF STUFF HAPPENING. Sorry I kinda crammed it all together, I didn't know how to fit it in a kinda short chapter, so yeaaa. x3 Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this, and I'll update soon enough! But the question is, will Len return and get revenge on Meiko? Or will he die in jail, and Meiko and Kaito will live happily ever after? Or, will things take a turn to the worse?