Len's warning.

Guys I am so sorry I haven't been updating. ;-; I forgot about it. I apologize! D: Anyways onto the story! :3

      Kaito tilted his head to the side, "Um, what?" Len smirked and brought their faces closer "Ahh, silly Kaito, you really don't understand don't you?" Kaito shook his head. "N-No I'm confused." Len just kissed his cheek and walked away, "You'll see soon enough! Trust me!" Kaito froze for a second, and then went down stairs for icecream. Len was kidding probably. He's always playing tricks on me. Ahaha. Yea thats all he's just tricking me. As he picked up the ice cream he saw Miku with a shirt that showed her belly slightly. He blushed and got a spoon. "So Kaito what do you think of my outfit for the date?" Miku spun around so her Kaito could see her panties. "U-Umm. Yea, its great Miku!" Miku giggled and leaned into Kaito for a kiss. Kaito leaned in too and kissed her softly on the lips. Miku blushed, "See you!" And with that she walked away. Little did Kaito know, Len had watched the whole thing.

     As Miku walked down the hall way Len stopped her. "Oh hey Len! How are yo-" "I know what you did" Miku smirked. "Oh yea? What are you going to do about that? Len, Kaito likes me not you. He probably never will because I'm a girl!" Len's face tunred red of anger. "You think so huh?" Len had both his hands behind his back. Miku tried to look, "Whats behind your back Len?" Miku reached her hand out and Len smacked it away. "I think you'll find out soon enough." Len smirked evilly, "Listen, if you want to live I suggested staying away from Kaito, got it?" Miku snorted, "And what if I don't?" Len had an evil grin on his face, "Oh, thats a secret." Miku got annoyed with Len's behavior all of a sudden. "Len, whats with you?" Len snarled and walked away slightly, "None of your concern." Miku sighed and walked back to her room.

Le gasp!! Whats Len gonna do to Miku? Thanks for reading and commenting you guys. It means so much to me. I'll update soon!