Len Loses Sanity

I got so excited when I saw that there was a comment. I was literally freaking out. I'm so glad some of you like this. :D WELLLL OFF WE GOOOO.

         It was 10:00 A.M. in the Vocaloid house. Kaito was now freaking out, because of the drug he just saw. Is Len going to be a yandere?! Kaito paused for a second. Of course not, that was probably just a prank. Haha, yeah just a prank. Kaito sat on the couch and turned on the TV. He then walked into the kitchen where Hatsune Miku was. "Hey Kaito!" Miku squealed. Kaito smiled softly, "Hey Miku, have you seen Meiko anywhere?" Miku nodded and pointed up stairs, "She ran up stairs into the bathroom." Kaito patted her head and ran up stairs, "Thanks Miku!"

        Kaito ran into the bathroom without knocking and faced a throwing up Meiko. He rubbed her back and soothed her for a little. "Meiko, this is why I tell you not to drink so much." Meiko took a deep breath and replied, "That doesn't mean I'll listen you know." Kaito sighed, "Hey Meiko, did you happen to get a, um... different kind of drug last night?" Meiko has a puzzled look on her face, "Well, I might have, I was pretty drunk when I went out so I don't remember that well." Kaito froze, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Uhh, you don't think Len could have drank it do you?" Meiko chuckled, "He's a 14 year old boy. Of course he's gonna have a little taste." Kaito nearly fainted at the words he was hearing.

      Gakupo studied the bottle, "Well it says here any human that has drank this will turn into a Red Yandere." Kaito had a puzzled look on his face, "Red Yandere? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Gakupo read the label some more, "Yellow yandere means stalker, Blue means protective, Pink means deadly, and red means..." Gakupo froze, "All of the above..." Kaito was paralyzed, he couldn't be hearing these strange words. He just couldn't. Kaito ran out of the room and up the stairs. Meiko then, walked in the front door with some antibiotics to cure her massive head ache. "Hey Gaku, did you tell Kaito the rule for that bottle?" Gakupo's face paled, "R-Rule...? What kind of rule?" Meiko had a worried look on her face, "The first person to wake the one who drank the drug, that person will become yandere over them." Gakupo looked puzzled, "That means Len right?" Meiko smacked him on the back of the head, "Yea dummy!" Gakupo ran up stairs to warn Kaito, but it was too late. All it took was for Len to say the two words and Gakupo lost it.

"Good Morning Kaito-san."

Mwuahahaha! Cliff Hanger!!! Because I'm mean like that. Soooo what do you guys think so far? Should I continue???