Chapter 22: Creepypasta hoodie

"What is going on here?" I ask
"Don't ask" Brook says moving his hand through his hair frustrated.
"Mom please believe me I did not do anything, I was drunk and someone else got us back here" Brook says in panic.Oop's he got himself into more trouble.

"What Brooklyn! First of all you drink at the age of 17 which is a crime and then you let someone else drive my car" Mom yells at him. He bites his tongue.This is what a laywer mom would say.

"Mom Sorry" Brook says.
"I don't know what will happen to these kids, Jesus save me, do you people even tell me anything? Or I am the alien living here?" Mom yells.
"Mom but what I did?" I ask.
"Did I say you something?" Mom points me out.

"You said people, so you mean me and Brook" I defend."Don't dare to argue, I am already pissed" She yells.
"Mom but you can't do this to me" Brook pleads. "You are lucky I am not charging anything against you for drinking" She says and walks towards her room.

"What happened?" I ask again.
"Ugh" Brook bangs his fist on the coffee table. "The scratch is really big and it is expensive to repair, so she said that I have to pay for it" He says.
"But how? You don't earn" I state.
"That's what I said, how would I pay for the frekkin scartch on her Audi TT?" he shouts holding his head.

"And you know what? She came up with a solution that she will not give me my pocket money for next three months" He yells. "I can hear you" Mom voice follows his shout from her room. "Ohh god this is to much" I say resting my hand over his shoulder.

"Ikr, I can't live without pocket money and the money we win from the soccer tournaments are not enough as they get divided" he say rubbing his temples. "Aww so sad than how would you buy expensive gifts for your girlfriends?" I say.

"You find it funny, I am pissed" He says getting up and striding towards his room. After few seconds I hear a loud bang noise produced by the door.
Ugh I think I should sleep too and in no way I am going to share my pocket money with him.

Cruz's POV.
"How is the dinner baby" she asks
"its delicious" I lie
"Take some more" She insists.
God I can't eat this. It is pathetic, after years of cooking mom still can't cook eggs. She is a great cook but I don't know what happens to her while cooking eggs. Eggs are the easiest to cook but my Mom don't like easy things.

"I am full" I say getting up and throwing my dishes in the dishwasher."You need to learn manners lil' boy" Mom stares.
I ignore her and run towards my room.

"Jealous Blake looks so good, haha I love to see her jealous" I say to the Barbara's posters. "But don't worry, you will be always my first love" I wink at her and fall over my bed.
I need sleep, I need to plan something for tomorrow, I need to tell Blake about how much I love her. For all this I need to sleep. You know best ideas come while sleeping.

"Ting ding! Ting ding! Ting ding!" I hear voices near my ears.
"Who the fuck is making these irritating sound" I shout rubbing my eyes. Ugh its my poor phone with siri ringtone. I think its time to change this ringtone. I look at the caller ID and its Brook calling.

"Yes llama" I slumber.
"Hello Sorry to call you so late" I yawn and check the time on my phone its two am.
"Yeah" I say trying to stay awake.
"I need your help man" yeah say
"Do you think I am in a position to help" I yawn again.
"Okay then sleep will talk to you tomorrow" he says as he disconnects the call.
I throw my phone to the other side of the bed and doze off.

Blake's POV
I moan as the sun's rays tap against my bare skin. I stretch and yawn and slowly open my eyes.
I slip out of my bed and head towards the bathroom.
I pull over a oversize hoodie and walk downs stares.