Chapter 20: I love you

"Yes! I thought you love me" she says.
"Blake you are drunk, don't say anything that you would regret later" I say coming out of the shock of what she just said.
"Cruz you know what? A drunk mouth speaks a sober mind" she smiles.
"I loved you but I hate you" She says.
"I hate you too" I whisper.
"Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not"she smiles
"Why you did this to me?" I ask hoping for a honest reply.
"You are barking up the wrong tree" she says and then adds, "I loved you but you said that not even your foes get friends like me."
My heart stops listening to the word 'LOVE.' But how can I believe she loved me? But if she loved me why didn't she say it?
"But you said you don't like me" I say trying to digest what all is going on.
"Haha you gave the benifit of the doubt, you know what? It takes two to tango" she laughs drunk.
"Let the cat out of the bag" I try to talk in her language.
"I said 'I don't like him but I love him' " She says.
What??? My heart stops beating. I was so wrong. I didn't understand, as if my brain short circuited and needed to be rebooted. Around me, everything was in fast-forward while I was motionless in the middle of it all, how could this happen? I was startled, I was culpable for the crime I committed. Wish I would have stayed there for a minute more and everything would be different.
I thought Blake did wrong with me but I was the one who created this whole situation.
How could I be so restless? How could I do this?
"Now don't cry over spilt milk" she says.
Tears roll down my cheek and Sorry is  what all I could say.
"Sorry" I whisper staring at his blue drunk eyes. She still manage to look beautiful. Guilt fills me, how could I do something like this with the person I loved the most.
And at the drop of the hat she pulls me into a kiss, a shiver went down my spine. the kiss was soft at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made me cling to her as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. Her insistent mouth was parting my shaking lips, sending wild tremors along my nerves, evoking from my sensations I had never known I was capable of feeling. And before a swimming giddiness spun me round and round, I knew that I was kissing her back.
"I love you too Blake, I always did" I whispered in between of the kiss.
This felt like forever, I wanted to stay like this for my whole life. But then she hates me. She hates me for what I did. Wish she could stay like this forever but then I have to tell her truth but how? I have to make up my mistake.
We part away from the kiss. I look into her beautiful blue eyes and hug her tightly as if its our last hug.

I throw her hands over my shoulder to give her support and head towards the bar where Brook would be. We enter the Bar and see Brook and Ryan.
"Where are the other girls?" I ask
"They left" Ryan smiles.
Brook is drunk too. Ohh god these two siblings need to control.
I get them into the car with the help of my friends and drive them back to there house.
This was a long night. The night I will never forget, the night when I got to know the reality.
The Night I started loving Blake again. The night I realised my mistake.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Blake's P.O.V

I open my eyes, I try to see but I'm blinded by the sun's light
I can't remember how, I can't remember why. I'm lying here. And I can't stand the pain and I can't make it go away.
I had mind-boggling dream. The one which is too good to be true and at the same time is wierd.
Cruz said that he loves me and then I kissed him and he kissed me back.

I head downstaires to see Brook lying on the couch, I walk towards the kitchen to get myself and Brook tylenol.
"Brook! Brook!" I whisper in his ears shaking him a little.
He slowly opens his eyes and rubs his temples. I could feel the pain he is feeling.
He takes the tylenol and gulps it down with a glass of hot water.
"How we get here?" I ask.
"Where?" He asks as he looks around.
"I mean how we came back from the club last night?" I say.
"Uhh maybe Cruz drived us back" he said. Yeah maybe.
Suddenly the door opens and enters a bouncy Cruz.
"I got breakfast for you both" he says showing us the Mcd bags and a happy meal.
"We don't need your help, we can order ourself" I say.
"Who said I got this for you? This is for Brook" Cruz smirks.
ugh I want to smack his pretty face.
The unwrap the burgers and start eating.
I look at them as my stomach make gurgling sounds.
"You can have" Cruz says passing me his burger.
"What about you?" I ask.
"I have my happy meal" he smirks.
ugh! who eats that, its for kids.

"Guys I need some more sleep" Brook says leaving a peck on my cheeks.
"If you want something call me" I say.
He nods and heads to his room.
"I think you should go now" I say to cruz cleaning the leftovers.
"Geez, why are you always so rude?" He rolls his eyes and leaves.
What!? I am rude. He is the arrogant one. He has no right to say me rude.
But why is he behaving so nicely with me today? He was the one who made me hate him and he is the one who is always so ill-bred but what happened?
Maybe this is just a misunderstanding he is still the same bastard or has he changed? Ugh I don't know I don't want to think about him.
______________________________________

Sorry guys for the short chapter
Sorry!!
but my exams are coming so I would not be able to publish soon.

Hope you like this chapter.
Comment what you think.
Vote amd follow me :)