Chapter four: Again

Start from the beginning

One quick look around was all it took to see that I had nowhere to run.So I just followed the soldier to the middle of it, where Iroh and Zuko were. Iroh sat on the floor sipping tea in his tunic, a table of pai sho infront of him. I didn't know how to play myself, but I often watched my uncle play and thus learned some basic rules.

Zuko was standing next to him, impatiently tapping his foot. When he saw use he straightened up poked iroh to gain his attention to us.

As I came closer ( the soldier had already left) he turned to me, staring at me with a I'm-gonna-squash-you-like-a-bug look, while I gave him the In-your-dreams-fancy-pants glare. We stood there and glared for a while until Iroh finished his tea and decided that it was time for him to do something.

'Alright I belive it will be up to me to judge this match.' Iroh said finaly making use tear away from our glares to face him. ' This will be a fist fight, no weapons, no firebending and Zuko-,' he studied zuko from head to toe. Zuko was dressed in a standard fire nation soldier armour, covering his whole body, giving him a big advantage. ' - no armour, take that off right now.'

Zuko raised an eyebrow (because he has only one XD) but didn't object. He took of his helmet, and armour around his hips, torso and hands. At the end he was dressed in only a simple grey shirt and pants.

'The one whose back hits the floor first loses.' Iroh said, setting a goal for me and Zuko.

We stepped a few feet back, each in our own direction, and turned to face each other.

Iroh signailed us to begin

I didn't waist a second. I ran to him with full speed, catching him unprepared for a sudden kick in the stomach. The impact made him stuble back a bit, but I did a round kick with my other foot before he would be too far away for my blows to connect. The second kick landed on his face and I finished with a not so gentle punch in the solar plexus. It made him fall but he caught himself before he could slam to the floor with his back. It was his time to switch to offensive. A punch came flying directly at me and I was able to block it with my arms, but while I was busy doing that he swinged his free hand and hit me in the kindney which I left completely unguarded. I stumbled sideways and lost my balance, but before I could slam on the floor I cought myself by grabbing the fence on the edge of the deck and hoist myself up. a second after i did this I noticed a flaming punch coming towards me. Thankfully my reflexes were top notch, I got up on the fence jumped over him, getting some support by grabing his shoulders, and landed on the floor behind him. The force he had put in his punche was too much for him to stop, and so his fist collided with the iron fence, leaving a huge hole where I was previously standing. As i looked back I noticed that around the hole the edge has been lightly glowing red. he melted the metal.

'Hey, I thought we agreed about you not using bending in this fight!' I yelled angrily for him breaking the promise.

He was in a daze. I bet he instantly forgot and let his anger take over. It looked like he didn't even realise what he might have done. He flashed me a quick look of apology but masked it even faster and put on his noncharlant facade.

'Hmph.' was all he said.

Angry and frustrated as I was, I decided to do my most powerfull move. I spent weeks and weeks training it with my uncle and perfecting every little flaw. He allways held two metal  plates from the hardest metal we produced and instructed me to break them. I allways did. They were meant to represent my opponents arms, with which he would try to block it. I believe they would end the same as those metal plates. I felt sorry for the person i will have to use it on, because if they tried to block, well ..., lets just say they'll never use their arms again.

But now I wasn't feeling sorry for him, on the contrary I was pleased I could use it on him. Without further thinking I let myself go, as alway when I trained. I  jumped in the air and twirled, with a flip my foot was directed rigth toward his face and I hoped that's where it will land. 

He must've seen the concentration and force i put into this kick and figured out that i would be best to move out of the way. he swiftly dodged it and my ''oh so awsome'' kick made stopping at the right time really hard. I landed in front of him, my back turned toward him. This was not a good position for me to be in, especialy when in fight. i mentaly slapped myself. What and idiot. Uncle told me only to use this move when your opponent is slow enough, because if you miss, you'll be in disadvantage this close to him because your foot will be either stuck in the ground of injured.

It was the firs possibility. And when I finaly got it out i was unable to move. Zuko grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. He pinned my arms at the back and wispered in my ear.

'My win.'

The second after, he pushed me to the floor fixing one of his knees onto my stomach, so I was barely able to move. I understood what he meant. My back was touching the ground. I lost.

I...

Lost...

To him... 

A single tear slipped from my eye, crawling slowy down my cheek, to my chin, and down my neck. That trecherous little tear, the only thing that showed my feelings.

I lost to that man again.