Chapter six: Falling...Literally

O hhi didn't see you there Hhh

ah finally , at last . I don't know what happened to me, because i didn't upload for soo long!! 

Please say you're not angry, pretty please *puppy dog eyes*

Anyways here's the new chapter. Hehe .... i worked really long on this one, I hope it's decent ;)

I do not own Avatar the last airbender or any of it's characters, I own and claim the right to Amethyst(amy), Zena and Akio. Althou I wish I would with all my heart - <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Enjoy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zuko's P.O.V.

I paced around the room annoyed while my uncle was completely calm, playing pai sho on the large desk made in for that game, in the corner of the room. Well why wouldn’t he be? He just invited our prisoner to eat lunch with us, and to make matters worse he sent only one female soldier to escort her. It’s like he was exactly telling her to run away. She would have been very stupid for not grasping that opportunity. That or she stood behind her promise not to try and escape.

I stopped abruptly when someone knocked on the door.

‘Come in.’ uncle said.

‘Excuse me for interrupting General Iroh’ It was the girl-soldier uncle sent to fetch the prisoner. ‘I’ve brought the guest.’ She said and bowed to the side to make way for our prisoner.

As I laid my eyes on her, it became clear to me why they took so long.

Between the doorframe stood our prisoner, but the longer I looked at her the less that word applied to the person standing in front of me. The rebelliously looking girl I captured a while ago was no more, or at least she was hidden under a well managed façade. With all that dirt scraped of her face, her skin was pale and delicate. Her hair was its complete contrast. It was pulled up and styled into an elegant bun at the nape of her thin neck. The light played in her black hair making it shine slightly blue.

She was so beautiful and frail in that kimono, but she looked a little lost in it. I doubt she ever wore something like that. And just when I thought that, she took a step forward and accidentally stepped on the hem of her kimono. This resulted in her stumbling right into me. I lost my balance and we landed on the metal floor.

‘Nice catch.’ Uncle commented, trying to hold back laughter. But I barely heard him. my mind was blank and for a moment nothing else than me and the girl existed.

I was pinned down by her small body and her face was only a few inches away from mine. I could smell her sweet scent. Nothing has ever smelled so good. Some of her hair slipped out of her bun and tickled me on the face.

Her expression changed from the previously indifferent one to embarrassment and she blushed the same shade of red as the flowers on her kimono. For moments, that felt like eternity I gazed at her beautiful face like I was enchanted, I just couldn’t tear away my eyes from her purple ones. They were the color I’ve never seen before and so captivating.

She was looking at me the same way. It was like she never saw amber eyes in her life. She wasn’t even trying to hide her blush, but kept on gazing.

She was so different than when we first met. Well not really met, I captured her, hurt her, yelled at her and hurt her some more. I was ashamed of myself. How could I even look at her face after all I have done, to this poor girl I don’t even know the name of.

Someone in the room cleared his throat and we realized the position we were in.

I gently pushed her of me and she scrambled to her feet with lighting speed. When she stood up, she turned her head away to hide the blush.