0.01

Enjoy

Hayama Takumi that shy innocent boy who had closed all doors to his hearts had finally fallen in love with that popular , rich , intelligent , kid of the school and that was Saki Giichi. It was not that Takumi had fallen in love at first sight but it was kinda like that. Saki or Gii use to see that Takumi would react when some one would touch him or came near him , from that time he knew that he had to protect him.
And then that day came when we confessed to him but when he kissed Takumi he didn't push him away he just , well he just kissed him back .
It's been at least 4 years they are going to graduate soon. Many things have changed , there was several times when Gii had hurt Takumi and he was in such a state that nobody but Gii could help him . But also did Takumi  knew that Gii did all this things to protect him and it wasn't his fault but his own.. again he use to loose the self confidence and went on blaming himself , until then Gii came and soothed him saying sweet 'no's and nothing's' .

Takumi and Gii had already made love many times .. it was not a new thing , but they only knew .. it's just stupid!
Nobody has to know about their sex life isn't it??
But some thing else happened and it was a shock to both of them ..