Chapter 12.....Miguel's point of view

Property of SnowPrincessIsBack!!!!

Authors note muna ako ah.... maikli lang..hahahha..

  *AUTHOR NOTE*

Hello po.. Maikli lang to promise... E cocorrect ko lang.. may nag message kasi sakin eh... May sinasabi kasi ako dun sa isa sa mga chapie na may special chapter yun.. hehehe... Sorry po, di pa siya kasi kailangan pala sa story kaya di ko muna e popost.. SORRY talaga ah...

Tapos yung "observable" pala obsevative yun...Pasensya na talaga...

Saka intindihin niyo nlang po yung typo ko... I'm not really good in english..hahaha...

Salamat po...ayun...Clear na ha...!!!!^___^

************************

Enjoy.....

********************

Miguel POV

It was dark and raining outside.... I was at my room, crying nonstop...

I saw how my dad died... I saw how they tortured my father...

I was 9 years old that time....

But they saw me... the bad guy I used to call them...

They brought me and left outside of a house... Even outside you can sense that the people inside that house was powerful..

Until I notice that there was a guy standing in front of me... I know his old but not like an old one.. His like in the age of 30's.

His Mr. Reynald Ramirez....

Yes... He was the father of Yanna... And they make me one of their family... I became a Ramirez but only in surname not in my mind and in my heart...

I was just got home when I heard Mr. Reynald saying something... I don't want to listen to his conversation ... But my instinct saying "I need to"...

Starting that day.... I planed all...I want to kill him...Why?

Coz his the one who killed my father... His the man who's wearing a black suit but I can't see his fave only his back that time....

I heard that they will kill me too. But Mr. Reynald is not agreeing with them, so they argued..

But I just want to kill only Mr. Reynald... I want him to feel how to be tortured.. And I want that his family will see it...

That evening.....

I planned that......

But I was out of my plan to kill his family...especially Yanna...

I love her....since I saw her....

I just pretend on that night that I don't her... I don't know them....

Pero, hindi ko na nakontrol yung mga kasamahan ko...

Napaputok nila yung baril.. I thought it was Kent... brother of Yanna..

*******

"Miguel..." a voice that i knew caught my attention .... I don't want to lost this girl....

"Yann------

"Tell me the truth"..... she said while looking direct in my eyes in a serious way....

We are in our rest house in batangas...

Nagbuntong hininga ako at tiningnan siya ng mabuti.... This girl is only my dream.. but I spent my 3years with her.... I will miss her laugh... The way she punch me... The way she talk to me....

I will miss it all...

**************

Pinutol ko lang siya....See the next chapie....

Intindihin nyo nlang po yung typo... Salamat..^_^...

Vote comment and be a fan.....