Good Morning

• Dedicated kay Jayvee Sion

Another story..^___^...A True story that once I heard....

I base this in the Story of a girl that sacrifice herself for her family....

 .....................................................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>Si Ken po...

***********

"TO SACRIFICE LIFE ITSELF, TO DEEFEND YOUR VIRGINAL PURITY AND SAVE US I MUST SAY............WAS LOVE'S BRAVEST CHOICE."

May nangyayari sa atin na hindi natin inaasahan. Minsan kala natin perfect ba ang lahat. Pero hindi pala.

Minsan kahit nasa bahay lang tayo may mga nangyayari na hindi natin inaasahan....

Pero ang wagas na pagmamahal ay hindi nasusukat.

Even for the last minute he never give up.....

How can he manage being alone?

The girl he once love, already gone.......

how Can i start my life . My colorful life?

What Love for you?

Love is ....undying..Once in my life i fall in love.......... We perfectly happy and we even planned our wedding.............. But in a sec. that dreams have disappeared...

All my life i give all the love that she needs........... I want her back.....in my life again. I want to feel her, I want to touch her, I want to kiss her. I want to hug her and never let her go....

I WANT HER BACK..........................

******************

Ayun.. ......... vote comment and be fan....^______^