єℓєνєи

Jimjn chuckled at the boy's cuteness. Of course his member would notice it. "Jimin why are you chuckling? Chatted with a girl or a boy?" It was no secret that Jimjn was pansexual, suprisingly everyone was relax about it. "Yes, I did ,Yoongi hyung. The boy is so cute, I might die from his cuteness." You could see how happy Jimin was while talking about the specific boy, which was pretty ridicilous. He just knew the boy's face and nothing more. Jimin never believed in love at first sight, but maybe this is love at first sight. His hyung was happy to see he maybe found his love of his life. He really is, but at the same time he is upset. He gave up on seeking for love, he searched such a long time and he was sick of it but maybe one day he will find the one person who will love him for the rest of his life. Jimin waved his hand infront of his hyung who just stood there and stared into the room,"Hyung are you okay?". A little bit taken back and confused shook Yoongi his head, "ah yea. I am fine just a little bit tired. Should we go to the dorm now? Jin hyung is gonna cook something special today". Jimin eagerly nodded his hand and drag his hyung to the car, he was happy to come home and eat something plus he really wants to chat with the boy again.

A/N
I kinda forgot to update yesterday lmao. I hope you all like the story (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)