ѕιχ

Taehyung was frozen. He didn't think his boyfriend would come this early. "Taehyung, my baby, where are you?" his boyfriend made his way upstairs. Tae was too shoked to answer, but then it hit him, faster than light he hid his phone. "My baby boy, why didn't you answer me ,huh?" his boyfriend stood right there at the door of his room. "Mark, you are back." ,Tae mumbles. "Suprised? Now come here and give me a hug." Mark smirks. Taehyung was too shocked to move, he just sat there on his bed without moving. Mark got more inpatient, you could clearly see it on his face. Of course Tae noticed it and ran to his boyfriend to hug him, he didn't want Mark to be mad. He knows what happens when Mark is mad. "I missed you Tae baby, tell me how were the five months without me? Did you miss me as much as I did?" he freed him from Taehyung's hug and looked him right into his eyes. At those moments Tae forget everything Mark has done with him, at those moments he feels how much Mark loves him, he surely loves those moments. "I did nothing much and I really did miss you very much.", Tae mutters. They locked their eyes and Taehyung fully lost himself in his boyfriend's eyes. Mark leaned forward till their lips touched, it was just a little kiss full of love.
"I missed you so much my baby. I will shower now, don't miss me too much" he winked at his lover and went to the bathroom. Taehyung just stood there till he heard the shower, then he fully realised what just happened. He couldn't believe it, he needs to sit down and calm down before he faints. (Ik tae is overracting a little bit)

A/N
I lowkey ship Markv sorrey :3