My Nightmare

To my dismay, I awoke. I wouldn't open my eyes.

I dreamt about her; about Aggie. Being suddenly pulled to her death, screaming. Maybe she wasn't dead... Maybe worse. 

Kidnapped. By them.

"No!" I snapped, sitting up, my eyes snapping open. I felt a marble substance under me, a coldness. I shuddered; I was to scared to turn around. Straight ahead of me was a flat screen TV, and a table. I was on a bed, I figured. but someone else was, too. And they held me here. A surprisingly gentle hand caressed my cheek, and I turned to face my captor. I was shocked. Definitely NOT what I was expecting.

She was a female, probably a little bit older than I was, around 18, I figured. She had golden hair, which fell to her waist, and wide, unnaturally blue eyes, though they were the loveliest shade of blue I have ever seen. Her face was a delicate heart shaped, pale, her eyes taking up the majority of her face. Her nose impossibly straight, her lips red and full, pulled into a delicate smile. I blinked, grasping on why I was here.

 My Aggie.

 I lifted my hand, and with all my might, struck her face. She didn't seem bothered about it; In fact, it was me it hurt. My hand suddenly stung, feeling as though a bowling ball was roughly thrown upon it. The beautiful girl shushed me, holding my sore hard soothingly in hers.

" Do not cry, and do not get violent. You are safe here, okay? Shh, don't cry," she said, wiping a tear from my eye. I shook in rage, only feeling hatred. I was weak; I couldn't protect myself from these monsters. I couldn't protect Aggie from them, either.

" Where is Aggie? What did you do to her?" I screamed, twisting in agony. She sighed, and her wind chime voice rang again.

" Your sister is fine. She is in the next room. She'll be the most spoiled little thing ever; Marcus and Lily will be great parents. They have waited so long," she smiled, lifting my chin.  Inhaling the deepest amount of air my lungs could possibly manage, I was interrupted by a piercing scream. 

Aggie's.

The girl looked at tear filled eyes, and sighed, releasing me. Not thanking her like my parents taught me, I ran in the next room. Instantly, a dark haired female, with the same lovely features as the golden haired one, pinned me against the wall, revealing her perfectly white teeth. Her electric eyes bore into mine.

" You.. Stay...Away...From...Her.", she said, through clenched teeth. It sent a shiver up my spine. " She is mine. Do you hear me?" she spat, shoving me against the wall harder. Instantly, a dark skinned, handsome man, was at her side, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder.

" Lily, stop, please. It's starting," he said, his blue eyes sparkling with hope. He roughly grabbed my shoulders, turning me to face a tiny, wrinkled, raisin like creature. I fell to my knees. It was Aggie. My once beautiful, happy go lucky sister, was a sick little wrinkled prune. The golden haired vampire pinned my hands against my back, so I couldn't embrace her. The dark haired female, Lily, and the dark skinned man, Marcus, walked to her bedside.

And before my eyes, my baby sister turned impossibly beautiful.