F The System

"Cyn Santana , age 17 , attending Burberry High well according to this you haven't been in school the past two years since the first day of you sophomore year of high school. Thats a problem - according to your record you have some assault and battery charges , aggravated assault , attempted murder , accomplice to homicide , gun charges , trafficking charges and the list goes on and on. Your so young baby girl and it looks like your gonna be doing life in prison." Officer Joe said smirking at me.

I laughed in his face. Immediately his smirk was gone. I sit here my arms crossed in the interrogation room.

"You think this is funny? This isn't a game this is life do you know what its like in prison."

"Yehp I went to school."

"Prison and school are two different things."

"Oh, you can be so sure? Were surrounded by four walls we can only speak if our hands are raised other wise the teacher blasts us in front of the class. Said teacher would represent a prison guard. Were over looked by a principal he can be looked at as the prison Marshall. Students are other prisoners. We have to ask to use the bathroom. No phones in school only school phones - in jail we have to have permission to use phones. I can go on and on."

He laughed. "Your just a kid you don't know anything."

"A kid that's got more heads on her hands than you. A kid that has slipped in and out of the system. This kid has your gun under the table aimed right at your dick with the safety off. You wanna try me or snaah."

"Your fooling - how'd you -" He checked his gun holster realizing his gun wasn't there. 

I leaned forward coquettishly knowing we were being watched. What he didn't know is I don't have the gun. Miller does because he handed it to him in the urgency of 211 (Robbery In Progress). One thing I know about Officer Joe is he cant concentrate with too much movement.

"Now - lean forward." I said and he listened watching my carefully.

He grabbed my shoulders pulling me over the table to him I slid myself into his lap putting my hands up defensively. 

Three familiar officers stormed in pulling me off of Officer Joe. Bringing me to a cell they threw me in shutting the gate that automatically locked.

I sighed sitting on a bench ignoring the stairs that I continuously got. Some hungry , some daring and others unreadable. Yet - I don't give a fuck I ain't staying here with these bitches and niggas.

I sat on the empty bench way in the back of the gates. I needed a second step since my first one played out perfectly gaining my some keys and bullets that I snatched off one of the officers belts quickly stuffing it into my bra.

"Hey." A girl said sitting beside me scratching her arm. I slid over slightly from her.

"Uh.."

"Don't be scart' i ain't gon' hurt cha girlie but um you manage to get any snow through the guards."

"I look like I sniff to you?"

"No , do i look like I sniff to you."

"Yes now be gone."

"What you judging me?" She said tryna get hostile.

I just started laughing. A guy pushed her into a corner towering over me.

I scrunched up my face at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Hmm - when we get to the unit im'a make a toy out of you." He said smirking.

I smirked shaking my head. I motioned my fingers for him to lean down and he did. I punched him in the throat , then head bunted him grabbing his shoulders and sending my knee to his stomach pushing him to fall on the floor. I sent a forceful kick to his dick he grunted in pain. I leaned over him to his ear.

"You'll thank me for this - you get an opportunity take it - i see you again in here or in the streets i'm killing you."

 I sat down acting like I ain't do nothing and sighed while he looked at me confused and in pain.

"Shut up." I said through gritted teeth to him. 

"Excuse me! This niggas stomach hurt." I yelled and an officer came to the bars of the cage watching the guy on the floor. Rolling his eyes the officer helped the guy to his feet and escorted him out closing the cage behind him.

I been sitting here for hours. The coke chick standing in the corner of the cage scratching at her arm. Two bums on the bench beside her. An old man in the corner to my right. To the left of me lays a women at least twenty four in a gang I could tell by the tattoos on her knuckles. I don't know which one though. Its dead quiet in here.

I sighed frustrated. I walked to the bars. 

"Helllloooooo!" I yelled.

No response.

"Helllooooo!"

"Aye girl they ain't gonna answer."

"Why not?" I asked

"They leave." The chick stood stretching. I stopped from asking if she was sitting there the whole time but remembered she came in an hour or two after I did.

"So its just us?" I said waving to the others.

"I just said that." She said.

I nodded.

"Wanna get outta here?" I asked.

"How?" She asked.

I took the keys from my bra and reached my arm out of the gate unlocking the gate from the outside. 

I stepped out going to inventory using the key with the girl following. She grabbed her stuff and I grabbed my bag along with a hand held pistol. I left out the back exit with her following. I slid in a police car realizing we left the gate open. Fuck it.

I drove off.

"Where we going?" She asked.

"You to your gang and i'm going back to doing what I was."

"How you know i'm in a gang?"

"Your tattoo.. I seen it a few times." 

She nodded. 

I turned into a wooded path stopping the car.

"Under that seat theres a shotgun and bullets in the glove compartment."

"How do you know that?" She asked.

"This is not my first time doing any of this." I said. She laughed.

"I could tell." She mumbled as I climbed out.

"Wait." She said getting in the drivers seat.

I looked back at her.

"Whats your name?" She asked.

"Cyn but Santana to the streets. Yes i'm with Santana fam but I don't trust them you know ... lose the car." 

I said turning around walking blindly into the woods not knowing what to expect I cocked the gun.

-Cyn