Chapter 38 - Surprise

"Good morning Anton," I kiss his forehead.

A small smile appears on his face. It radiates as I feel like he is glowing. Even though now we are officially dating it seems like it is still all a dream and how could a person so perfect and kind and everything good be mine?

I kiss his forehead once again and try to get up when his hands out of the blue slings my waist and makes me snuggle next to him. Clinging on to me so tight that I think I'll loose my breath.

"Anton!" I shout. "I can't breathe," I mutter with difficulty.

"That's your punishment for trying to run away," He says, eyes still closed.

I roll my eyes.

I push him hard on the chest and this action somewhat makes his grip loosen.

"I FYI am trying not to miss my morning classes which happens to be in five minutes," Struggling I get up and head to the bathroom while Anton gets up rubbing his eyes. My heart warms at the scene.

He looks so cute and HOT. Never to forget the hot part. EVER.

He is shirtless for Christs sake! And I like a fool am drooling while checking him out. His physique is as striking as ever. His abs and toned body....ohhh those muscles and of course the V lin-

"Like what you see?" I shot out of my reverie as I comprehend the statement. My eyes shoot up to stare back at his blue ones.

I give a confident smirk, or so I try.

"You wish," I reply quickly and try not to run to the washroom. I can hear a faint laughter from the back.

God! Why am I still not used to him. The excess heart beat and the nervousness never seems to let go when I'm with him.

I quickly strip and do the necessary work. By the time I reach class I'm beyond late but somehow the teacher lets me off this time.

I walk on the halls as my heels click on the floor as it echoes on the empty hallway.

"Why would he call me now?"
I stare down at my phone as I run to the hall.

Meet me at the school hall it's urgent.
- Anton

I will kill him if it's not important. But I won't lie I was a little excited. This new feeling of dating the person whom you waited for so long and sneaking on top of that is really getting to me.

The door stands on front of me as I open it by kicking it feigning my irritation which happens to be fake.
"It better be important Kruz!"
I shout.
I scan the area and there he is leaning on the wall staring at me with his eyebrows shot up.
I take that moment to check out for a millionth time his perfect structure.
"Why did you call me? And it's class hours!" I whisper and walk in as the sound echoes in the empty hall.
He gives me a cheeky smile and slowly walks up to me.
"Has anyone ever told you that your acting is terrible, your radiating with happiness from head to toe," he says with a smirk.
Heat swells me up as I clear my throat.
Was I too easy to read?
"Anyway get to the point, I can't miss the lecture, it's way more important," I say. I turn away from his gaze and do not meet his eye.
I do not hear the chuckle or any mocking which is weird.
I wait for any kind if remark but he's silent and it kind of worries me.
I somewhat unwilling look at him.
He is looking at me with a inexpressible expression.
"What?" I question.
"I have to go"
My body goes cold and rigid. The atmosphere feels gloomy as his words get the worst of me. I frown.
"Why?" I ask as I can't help but imagine history repeating itself and me not able to do all over again.
"Your leaving?" There is fear in my words which seems to have have got him.
"No stupid," he hurries and holds my hand meeting my eyes.
"I'm going with my friends, they need my help"
"For how long?"