Chapter [7]

Chapter 7

He found himself back with the group, he looked around at all the dwarves that surrounded where you sat as Balin cleaned up your wrists with pieces of cloth that one of the dwarves must have ripped off. And there Bilbo stood, beside you, if he wasn't on a pony or asleep in his makeshift bed, he was with you. You made him angry, but seeing bilbo always with you made him even angrier. Thorin couldn't explain what he was feeling, it was foreign to him.

As the light of the sun glared down at him, he shook his head before walking on. "Tie her back up."

When he heard no movement from any of the dwarves, he stopped and turned around. "Did you not hear me? I told you to tie her up."

"But Thorin, I still need to wrap her wrists." Balin exclaimed.

"Tie her up, now Balin!" Thorin growled.

With an apologetic look, Balin used some rope that was nearby, to tie around your wrists.

The feeling of open wounds being stabbed with rope brought back the familiar sting of pain.

With a look of slight satisfaction, he started to walk away.

"Dick." You couldn't help but mutter under your breath.

In a quick speed, Thorin turned around to face you. "What did you just say?"

"Oh, i'm sorry, I seem to keep forgetting that my vocabulary is much more developed than yours, so you don't understand half the words I say." You snapped at him.

"You seem to forget who your speaking to, filth." He growled as he slowly walked towards you.

You glared down at him, noticing how close he was getting. "I know perfectly well who I'm speaking to, I'm speaking to a delusional child who calls himself king, whining because he never got to become king, and shits on anyone who isn't his species, a mole who complains of what was taken from him, while there are others out there who have and will have far worse happen to them, but do you hear them complaining, of course not, only those who are weak complain and hold a grudge against the past, and you. Thorin Oakenshield. Are. Weak." You hissed out through clenched teeth.

You could visibly see him shaking with anger. "How. Dare. You. Nothing can ever be worse then what I have been through! I have seen dragon fire killing my people. Watched as my people died from starvation, never to see their home again! Now you tell me Race-whore, what is worse then that?" He yelled at you, enraged.

"In the far future, Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee will walk to Hell itself, Mordor, on the way losing friends, being betrayed, turmoiling into madness, almost being killed in the process." You took a breath, realizing your mistake of naming the hobbits, but the damage was already done. "A great responsibility will be thrust upon them, they will be shoved into the world, being chased by great a evil as they run... they will see Sauron himself. Great pain will follow them everywhere, many will die. The war for Middle Earth will take place... Now you tell me, what is worse then their fate?" You whispered. Looking up at Thorin, he was glaring right at you, shaking worse then before.

How dare you, of all people, make a fool of him. Insult him. Compare his life with another's. How dare you. Nobody. Insults. Thorin Oakenshield!

He lunged at you, but you easily sidestepped him, you were expecting him to do it, so you were already in position to move.

He turned back around, about to draw his sword, but Dwalin, Fili, and Kili held him back.

Bilbo was at your side in an instant, asking if you were ok, checking your wrist and so on. But then he recalled you saying the name Baggins. He looked up at you questioningly. "(Y/n)... will I have a son?"

You looked down at the hobbit, with a apologetic frown. "No Bilbo, Frodo Baggins will be your nephew."

His face fell slightly. You tried to comfort him in the best you could.

Thorin seen this, and the feeling returned. He jerked his arm from Kili's grip and then jerked the rest of himself and Dwalin and Fili's grip. "Let's move!" He yelled as he stormed off, still very angry.

_____________ ___ __ _