Delusions

UNKNOWN POV(BUT YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT)

I walked into the room of my last period class and notice a girl I have never seen before and Sarah sitting in the back. I clear my throat to get the girls attention so I can figure out who it is. What I was met with was the most beautiful creature I have every laid my eyes on. The girl looked up from her book and glazed at me from under her lashes.

She had soft brown hair and warm doe-like eyes that was planted in my memory now. Forever. Her cheeks immediately turned into a rosy color as she introduced herself.

"Oh.. Um. I'm Taylor Jones, the new student" She said in the most harmonic voice i have ever heard on a human being. God she was beauiful. I wanted her. I needed her. I smirked. I could tell she was uncomfortable, no doubt wanting to get out of her seat and rush into my arms. She had fallen for me too. God i was in love with her already, so beautiful and so pure..

"Oh, Miss Jones, I'm Mr. Thomas. Welcome to English 3" I smiled seductively at her. She was lovely as she shifted in her seat and gave a small smile. I knew those seats were uncomfortable, I'll be sure to get new ones just for her. Then she will know what I did and come running into my arms. She turned back to her book as I secretly stool glances towards her. She was so angelic. I mean yes, other students were pretty, but no one compared to her.

Soon students began to file into the dusty classroom and then the bell rang.

" Hey, Mr.T" I heard from a student in the background. But I wasn't paying attention to them, only to my lovely. She glanced up toward the voice and then towards me. I think my heart skipped a beat. I wanted to take her right then and there, but I refrained myself from doing so. It was hard, but I did it.

Soon

A throat cleared and then I finally turned to see who was calling me. I was behind annoyed. How dare they distract me from my lover. It was that slut Amber and her crew.

"Hello Amber" I said, not bothering to leave the annoyance out of my voice. She smiled at me, but I wasn't turned on like she thought I would be.

"Okay, Welcome to English 3"  I said to the whole class, but the next part I directed towards my beautiful." I hope we have a fun year this year" I smiled at her. She loved it, I could tell.

" And it looks like we have a new student. Introduce yourself, why don't you?" I said, encouraging her to stand up.

Her face once again turned into a lovely shade of pink and she stood up, facing away from me. When she stood up, I had to keep myself from gasping. Her curves were all in the right places and her bottom fit nicely in a pair of jeans. Even in a T-shirt, she looked nice and curvy. I once again was met with the need to take her then and there. I imagined the moment we would finally make love, I couldn't wait for it.

" Uh..Well. I'm Taylor Jones and I-I moved h-here from Florida" She said.

'Her stutter is so cute' as I continued to watch her backside. My mood was more than happy. All of a sudden I heard a cackle and my mood completely dropped to rage.

" T-That's great Mr.T, but can we please move on" I heard. I was beyond furious as I watched the girl I loved sink down in her seat in shame. I wanted to kill Amber Hayes so much right now. Right in this classroom. But that would have to wait for later, when I was better prepared.

I heard a throat clear and I looked towards the sound. It was the boy Harrison and my lovely was studying him. How dare she! She could only study me and no one else. Now I was even more furious.

I masked my emotions though and right then started the orientation for my class. I stared at my honey the whole time. From the time I started, till the time she walked out the door. No matter what, Taylor Jones, you will be mine.