Together[Naruto FanFic]

Gaara and I were born together. We grew up together. And we will stay together. Twins Forever.

"Gaara-ani! Gaara-ani!" A little girl with tomato red hair exclamed cheerfully. "Lets go to the park! We haven't done anything in forever!" she grinned widly, causing the Identical boy to give a small smile in return. He loved his shimai she was the only one apart from his Uncle was kind to him, everyone else hated him, they gave him mean looks and whispered, well that, or ran away. But his shimai always stayed. She was always there for him. The sand didn't even react to her. Getting up out the chair Gaara ran to the door quickly now grinning shyly.

"Race you." Was all he said in a soft voice, but it still caused the girls smile to widen and eyes to shine as she nodded happily. Gaara ran off first as the girl hesitated, pulling down the sleeve of her red and sand colored top. Behind her back. Trying to hide the still tender but healing cut she had gotten from one of the older villagers. It was happening more often as time went on. It was fine really, they never scared, and besides. She was doing it for her Ani...

Giving a quick tug at the sleeve she ran after her brother. A big smile on her face.

After all...

It was for her Gaara-ani