| Author's Note/Thank You |

Now that this story has reached its end, I'd really like to thank everyone one final time. The support I've received for this book has been overwhelming, and I'm glad that it was enjoyable in certain aspects. To see how far it has gone really makes me want to keep on going with my writing.

I honestly never considered my writing to be of decent quality, and I tried to improve that with my first fan fiction on here ('Happily Ever Aftertale'- it's undoubtedly my most cringy-est work up until chapter 15). Then, when I bettered my writing skills a bit more, I decided to write a second fanfic- which turned out to be this one, and I'm happy to have made that decision, despite the rather restrained update schedule this had.

I'd like to apologize if the characters ever acted different from what one would usually expect of the show, and if you weren't able to relate in the slightest with the Reader's given character. If there's something you really think I should improve on, don't hesitate on letting me know- I will try my best to better at it!

Needless to say, I was happy to see that this fanfic was able to interest the readers, and seeing it grow day-by-day made me quite eager to carry on with my stories.

Now, if any of you are interested, I'm considering on making this into, as seen in the description, a three/four story long series titled: 'The SU Song Title Series'- of which the plots are inspired by the songs presented on the show. So, if you'd like, you can tell me which one you'd be more eager to see published first!

These are various ideas I currently have in mind:

A continuation of this Pearl x Reader titled: 'Love Like You', which would revolve around the Reader's (Your) second visit to Beach City. (And idea mainly given to me by The-Survivor!)

A Amethyst x Reader titled: 'Of Peace and Love', which would be based more after the most recent episodes of SU.

Or a Peridot x Reader titled: 'Giant Woman', which would revolve around her and the Reader (You) investigating over the corruption of Gems.

Just like this story, these x Readers would be 10 to 15 parts long, and the Reader will have five days to get to know the Gem better.

Anyhow, I'll be ending this here. Many thanks for reading this far into the story, and farewell everyone! :-)