Chapter Four

"You got your hands up, your rocking in my truck, you got the radio on your singing every song."

My favorite part in the song is about to come up as my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Where are you? Its getting late." My dad asks

"Close.Took a little bit longer than I thought at the mall. Sorry. I'll be home in a few dad."

"... Alright. Love you."

"... love you too"

Don't you just hate it when people say something and don't mean it? I know i do.

I have this guys number, but i dont know weither or not to call him... He is a complete stranger. But he's sweet, funny, and cu, what am i doing? I can't like this kid! I barely know him! Maria, what has gotten into you? Blah,Grr,Phss. I pull in to the drive way and my dads waiting on the steps.

"Hi dad." I grab my bags and walk toward him.

"Did you get new clothes? How much did you spend?"

"Yes and like 125. Why?"

"Because its school clothes i'll add it into your account tonight. You shouldn't have to pay for it."

"Dad it's fine. Its just clothes."

"Don't argue with me. Ill but the money in there tonight. Now go put the stuff down so we can eat. I got your favorite... Mexican"

"Whatever." I say as i walk in to the house and up to my room.

I stand there, staring in to the room. My new room. Then before i know it, it hits me...

( i know, really short chapter. but imput please!! )