Chapter Three

The guys head off to the guy's section and i go to the girl's. I find this really cute cream white skirt. The would look so cute with my cream boots. Trevor comes over.

" You know what would look cute with that?" He says leaning close.

"No what?" I ask leaning towards him. He grabs my hand and leads me to a clothes rack. He pulls out the low cutt blue shirt and grabs a cream tank top.

"Go try it on!" He squeals and pushes me toward the changing rooms. I admitt its really cute and i probally would of never found it with out him. I find an open room and change. By the time im done and walk out Trevor and the gang is standing outside the door.

"Wow..." Jake and Allen's mouths drop and Trevor smiles

"You look... stunning. The cream goes well with your dark hair and your eyes."  Nick says blushing.

"Awe thanks guys. I have a pair of cream colored boots that would go good with this." I say blushing.

"Here," Allen says handing me an outfit. " we all got you an outfit to try on because we need entertained."

They all hand me an outfit or two and i head into the room and change. I have to admitt they all are cute. Outfits I mean. I try on the last outfit and walk out.

" Okay guys, this is enough. Like seriously ya'll are killing me. And plus i have no time to go to Wal-Mart because we have to get Nicks shoes!."

"He got them while you were changing. Allen aren't you in art with Evens?" Ryan asks

"Yeah man, she is one hot mama." Allen says high fiving Jake.

"Well what if you helped Maria with her room? That is if she wants the help and all."

"That would be amazing actually. I have a lot to do before school Tuesday and its already Thursday."

"Then its a date! We"ll be over Friday after school. Is that okay? " Trevor asks.

"I have basketball tryouts till 5:00, so ill be over after it."

"Uhm yeah, my dad wont be home. He'll be working late at the Hospital." I yell from the dressing room.

I walk out and pull out my wallet and head towards the check out. They all just look at me.

"What? Do you not think i have my own money? I worked on a Rambler Ranch since i was 10. I have money."

They all just look shocked. I grab my bags and head for the exit with the guys at my heels. I grew up on a farm i know how to handle my self around guys and animals. My dad wants me to be a vet, but i have my heart set on something else...

Ryan comes up beside me. "Hey, not trying to be cheesy or anything but can i have your number? So you can text me the details to your house and stuff." He says as he runs his fingers through his golden brown hair.

"Whats your number?" i stop and pull out my iphone.

He takes my phone and puts in his number and hands me my phone back. We reach the parking lot and i took out my keys.

"I'll text you. Tomorrow alright?" i say getting into my truck.

"Alright. Guess we'll see you later." He says climbing into the back.

"Yeah Maria, we'll see you later.. Right?" Nick asks.

"Yeah you guys will. Till I get fed up." I smile and pull out of the parking lot and head home before my dad has a fit.

 PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOUU THINK... pleaseee. :)