Chapter 8: Lost

*Justin's POV*

'Are you ready?' Chaz asks. 

I was born ready' I laugh back.

Chaz hits the acceleration and the car goes into the direction of Magliana's mansion. Ryan get's the AK 47 out of the trunk for himself and hands me the commando assult rifle. We both roll down our windows and get ready to attack. 

Once the manasion was in clear view Chaz slowed down so we can aim and attack. I closed my right eye and put my left poiting finger on the trigger. Aiming the gun at the house, trying to get a good aim at the windows I shoot. I window comes crashing down. Ryan starts to shoot, I shoot down a body gaurd that ran outside. I started to shoot all over the place until I was out of amo. 

'GO!' Ryan yells, I'm guessing he's out of amo as well. Chaz was going at 70 and accelerating by the second. I got two shot guns out of the glove box and handed one over to Ryan incase they started to follow us. Chaz was turning and going in all kinds of directions.

'They're behind us' Ryan panics. 

'shoot!' I yell while rolling down the window again. I get in a good aiming postition and try to shoot the tire but I miss. Ryan shoots down the window while I finally shoot a tire. The car instantly starts to slow down and get out of control. 

'We have a problem' Chaz stops the car. I turn back to see we're at a dead end with no entry into the woods. 

'Get out and start running, don't seperate though. Chaz you take a gun as well and Ryan get the amo' I told while getting out of the car and grabbing the amo off Ryan. We start running into woods while I can hear Magliana's gang shooting. 

I hide beind a tree and shoot down anyone I see. Finally I saw Magliana himself and aim my gun at him. 

A pain shoots up my arm dropping the gun I wince in pain. Magliana shot me. I rip off a strip of my white shirt and wrap it around making sure it was tight. I pick up my gun trying to avoid the pain in my arm, I shoot once again. 

'Fuck' I hiss throwing my gun to ground, I was all out of amo. I decided to run further into the woods and find Ryan or Chaz. It was getting really dark out and I didn't know what to do. No sign of Ryan or Chaz and no more sounds of shooting going off in the woods as echos. I run further and further into the woods. The pain in my arm was unbearable, blood was still flowing out of the strip that I ripped off my shirt. I was covered in sweat, blood, and dirt feeling disgusted with myself. 

I hear the sound of water flowing and I try to go in the direction that it was coming from. It was getting real close now, I was running determined to get to that water. I was standing in front of a flowing creek now, I bend now and grab a hand ful of water and splash my face, feeling refreshed I even decided to drink some. I crouched down and washed my face and my wound form the bullet. 

I shot up from a growl that came from the darkness of the woods ahead of me. Thank you stupid growl for ruining my moment with the water. I started to walk in an other direction when the sounds of a bush rattling stopped me. I took a big gulp and took my pocket knife out. I walked steadly towards the bush. I heard another sound behind me and turned back, freezing in my shoes I dropped the knife and got paralyzed from the sight.

'Oh my fucking god I'm dead' I whisper to myself.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ELLLLO ELLO ELLOOOO I FELT LIKE WRITING AGAIN SO I DECICED TO WRITE THIS SHORT LIL CHAPTER. CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE CHECK OUT AVONSWAAG'S NEW FANFIC, ITS ABOUT ARIANA AND JUSTIN AND SHE DESERVES MORE READS BECAUSE SHES AN AMAZING WRITER. ANYWAY I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT, PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE IT MOTIVATES ME A LOT OKAY ILY ALL BYE <3333333