Chapter 2: I warned you.

*Tahlia's POV*

I turn around to see Justin and 2 guys standing next to him with a baseball bat in Justin's hand. 'Remember me?' Justin says with a smirk. My throat was dry, I tried to talk but nothing came out. 'I asked you a question!' Justin yells at me. I jump from where I was standing and start walking back but my back hits a hard surface. I was now cornered. Justin and his friends come closer to me, next thing I know is I'm on the floor with blood coming out of my nose. Justin leans down and says 'That's for being an annoying bitch.'. He lifts his bat up ready to hit me when I burst out crying from the pain. He doesn't care and hits me right in the stomach. The pain shot right up through my body, I felt weak. 'And that's for being in my way.'. Justin was laughing with his friends, pointing at me when he said 'Meet my friends Ryan and Chaz'. After that they left. Everything started to go black, I couldn't get up my eyes slowly closed.

*Justin's POV*

That bitch deserved that. Seeing her wince in pain made me feel good, it made me feel powerful. 'That was fucking amazing man!' Ryan says chuckling. 'Yeah and her face was priceless when she saw us. Bitch doesn't know who she's messing with' Chaz was always talking. He never really shut up but I'm used to him now. 'Why don't we celebrate this day?' I ask the boys. They both nod their heads 'Sounds good' Chaz says. I loved to have a good time with my friends and tonight was perfect. I hadn't hit a girl in ages. it felt good.

*Tahlia's POV*

I woke up with an excruciating pain in my stomach. How long have I been knocked out for? 2 hours probably. I got up and started walking home.

'Where have you been young lady?' Fuck I didn't think of an excuse for Regina. 'What happened to your nose?' Lina asked with an eyebrow raised. 'I ugh I didn't know the way back home so I got lost and fell over a rock...' Yes that was a good excuse. I hope they fall for it. 'Whatever. Go set the dinner table, now.' I ran upstairs to look at my nose, it had dried up blood around it with a bruise. I washed it and put a bandage on it, that should work. I walked downstairs when Lina started laughing at me. 'What's so funny?' I ask her. 'Your nose' She laughs again. I hated her so much ugh! I went into the kitchen and got plates, cutlery, napkins and salt and pepper. I set the table and I was proud of myself. I managed to set the table ignoring the pain.

After dinner I went into my room to look on FaceBook. I saw an inbox from Jasmine my best friend from New York. A huge smile appeared on my face when I read the message

Jasmine Diamond: TAHLIA OMG I MISS YOU SO MUCH BABE. TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING. HOW ARE THE BITCHES GOING? (Lina and Regina). REPLY TO MEEEEE NOW.

I didn't know whether I should tell her about Justin and his friends or not. She was my best friend and all but if I told her she would fly from New York to Canada and take me back. I wouldn't mind it but it's hard. I decided not to tell her, a part of me felt guilty but I didn't want to worry her.

I sat down on my bed thinking over and over again about what happened. Would he do it again? I got bullied at my old school but it wasn't that serious. But I've never been bashed before, it hurt like a bitch. I'm never going near Justin again. He was cute and all but I can't let it happen again. I felt so alone, my so called family hated me, I had no friends here, I have an enemy here and no one cares about me. I kept on thinking about New York and my friends there, how much I loved him. But here I'm alone. No friends no nothing. I saw a razor on my table from arts class today, I walked over to it and picked it up. Jasmine used to cut a lot, she said it made her feel better. So I decided to cut, maybe it'll make me feel better as well. I sat on my bed hesitating to cut my arm. I closed my eyes and cut my wrist, I did it a few more times and the blood was gushing out. I ram over to my bathroom and put it under water. It was burning and everything was too much to handle so I broke down crying. Lina and Regina went out to the mall so I cried my heart out. The blood covered the bathroom floor.