Where he likes to Kiss you.

Where he likes to Kiss you:

Derek: Although Derek can be all Masculine and Broody, he is still a sweetheart. He likes to give yu kisses on your cheek.

Scott: After a long day when you fall asleep, Scott will bend over to kiss your forehead goodnight.

Stiles: When you and Stiles are chilling on the couch watching Pirates of the Caribean, he'll lean over and kiss the tip of your nose.

Isaac: He likes to come up behind you and wrap his arms around you in a hug. While leaving little kisses on your neck

Peter: Although he can be a dick, Peter is a Teddy Bear at Heart, he'll give you a peck on the lips every now and then, and holds your hand when you go out for a walk.

Jackson: When not in a relationship, Jackson is a Player, explaining why you guys spend most of your time making out on the couch.

Aiden: You and Aiden are always together. Hes sweet. Holding your hand, a kiss on the cheek, but when you guys are alone (if you know what I mean) he likes to kiss your neck.

----------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Hey Sour Wolfies! I'm Back!

As some of you may know, I had this book down as completed. I was done. But I got so much love from you all, and so many suggestions for future chapters, I couldn't resist writing more for y'all.

How does y'all like the new cover? Huh? Pretty cool right? I made it myself. *Winks*

As you are able to see, I have added some more characters to this book. *Drumroll...*

Jackson Whittemore, Ethan, and Peter Hale!

I'm Dedicating this for @corleywayne. Thanks for the Support!

I will be updating more, don't worry. But, I won't be adding Jackson, Ethan, or Peter to any of the past chapters. Maybe in the future, but not now.

I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It means a lot to me with all the likes/votes and when you guys comment. Just ugh! I want to give you all a big hug!

Again, Thanks for Reading! Vote, Comment, Share, and Add this to your Library.

-j