Isaac Preferences: Part 1-4

Okay. Here you go! Finally... Sorry for the long waut. My computer broke and I couldnt really type this on my phone. I am going to Isaac parts like I said, but right now I am doing previous chapters in his version. If you dont understand just read. You'll get it. This part is going to be Isaac in the previous parts 1-4. (When he First sees you, When you are sick,  What he gets you on your Birthday, and His worst Fear. All in Isaac's part.) ENJOY!

1. When he First sees you.

You walk into the coffee shop after a long day at school. "I'd like a Decaf Greenline Espresso." You wal over to the end and pick up your coffee, "Thanks."  "That will be $3.50, miss." You reach in your bag for your money, but realize its not there. All of the sudden someone behind you hands you $5, "Take it," he says, and walks to the back corner and sits down.

After yo payed and got the coffee, you slowly walk over to the mysterious man. Curly hair, Cute dimples when he smiles, seems like he has a nice sense of fashion you think. You reach the table, "Is this seat taken?" You ask as you sit down. He glances up at you, "No of course not, " He says, "Oh! I almost forgot, Im Isaac. Isaac Lahey."

2. When you are Sick.

When you're sick, Isaac will never leave your side. He will worry that you'll die if he leaves, even if you just have a cold. He will stay with you all day, all night, day after day if you aren't already better.  He will do anything to get you well.

3. What he gets you on your Birthday.

Issac loves to shop. His fashionable-ness really comes out on your Birthday. You both go to the mall together and have a huge shopping spree for your Birthday. He even carries your bags for you when you guys are walking around because he loves you.

4. His worst Fear.

Isaac is always scared that you'll run from him one day. That it wont be a real break-up but that you totally run. You move away and he will never see you again. He would search everywhere for you though, because he cares that much.

What did you guys think so far. I hope y'all understand  how I'm organizing these? Theres going to be Two more chapters with 4 parts in each before I actually add Isaac because I want to put him in the previous parts first. Tell me what you guys think! Oh and sorry for the spelling mistakes.

Please Comment, Vote, and Follow me for future updates!

Goal: 100 Votes by next week!