When he first sees You

Derek:

Isaac walked over to Derek after school they talked for a while when you notice his eyes glued to you.

"Derek... Derek? Derek! Snap out of it!" said Isaac. He looks at Isaac then back at you. "Who's she?" He asks. Issac smirks as Derek is checking you out, "Oh, that's ___," says Isaac.

You notice him coming towards you and he says, "Hey, I'm Derek. You need a ride?" You smile as he wraps his arm around your waist and spins you towards his car...

Scott:

Its your first day at Beacon Hills High School. You walk into your first class, "Hi my name is ___, I'm new here." The teacher gestures for you to take a seat and you see a set of eyes on you as you sit down.

You glance over to see who was looking at you and you see a cute guy starting at you with drool dripping down his chin. You giggle a little and start reading your textbook.

After class you notice the drooling kid looking around. He looks like a lost puppy with his big brown eyes, you think. You make eye contact with him and he data right over to you. "Hi, I'm Scott." You shake his hand. "So there's a party this weekend...and...ummm." "Sure," you say,"Pick me up at 8." You hand him a paper with your address, and he gives you a cheesy grin as you walk to your next class.

Stiles:

You're walking home from Allison's house when it starts to rain. Lightning flashes and you pick up your pace to get home faster when a blue Jeep pulls ahead of you and a guy hops out.

He walks over to you looking at the ground, then looks at you right in the eyes. He stops in his tracks and stares at you for a good minute. You giggle a little as he drools. Or is it rain? Then he snaps out of his daze.

"I'm Stiles," he says,"You need a ride?" You stare at him, checking him out, he grins and says, "I take that add a yes." He grabs your hand and leads you to his car. "Oh! My name is ___." He smiles and gets in the other side. "Well ___, its very nice to meet you."