Keiko/Yusuke

The best Canon Couple in the whole YYH, I mean it. Their love isn't something that appeared out of nowhere as some senseless ship, or like all Kuwabara's crushes (I feel like I am Kuwabara in life, because I look at people and: I feel the power of love).
Their love grew during the series, we watched their friendship turn into a romance, Yusuke pretty much proposing to Keiko, and Keiko waiting for him to be back, and we ended up the YYH's journey watching their (finally) kiss.
It's simply perfect. Their relationship just warm my heart in cold days.
And ok, Keiko can be really annoying sometimes, and even sorta useless, since all the girls in the series have some attitude such as: fighting, and Yukina, well, I guess she is supposed to be the cute one...?
Anyway, I guess that Keiko is supposed to be the responsible one, and the background character, but come on, she is important at some point.
Just to give my argument some base here:
Botan: Botan is obviously an extremely important character, since that she was the first one to give us an idea of the "other world", and while Koenma weren't that close to the crew, she was the only one to connect them and the Spiritual. Not to forget when she saved Keiko from being killed by a bunch of humans turned into "zombies" by an insect (?).
Genkai: excuse me, but do I even have to say?
Shizuru: oh, I don't know, just a fucking amazing kick-ass woman? With an amazing sensibility, just as her brother, and that if she had learned to control her "spiritual force" she would have been even more powerful than Kuwabara?
Yukina: she is adorable.
Keiko: she is the responsible one, who is clearly sick of Yusuke's shit, sometimes she is a freaking savage, sometimes she may annoy us, but we all know Yu Yu Hakusho would never be the same without her.

Botan is clearly Keiko/Yusuke shipper number 1. Let's appreciate that for some seconds.

 Let's appreciate that for some seconds

We reach a point in the series, where Keiko is clearly done with all this Yusuke shit, and suffering because of the stupid stuff he gets himself into

We reach a point in the series, where Keiko is clearly done with all this Yusuke shit, and suffering because of the stupid stuff he gets himself into. So when he tells her he needs to leave for God-knows-how-long, she dumps him.
Not because she didn't love him, but because she knew there was no point in officially waiting or being officially with him, if she wasn't sure of when he was going to be back.
I really admire her for having an actual brain and always making the right choices, even though everyone was a little bit upset when she dumped Yusuke, we all have to agree that there is no point in keeping a relationship if you don't know where this is going. Principally for Keiko, that clearly wanted a relationship that would lead her somewhere, she is clearly the type of woman who wants to get married, have children, work, have a normal and quiet life.
And she couldn't be with Yusuke in that moment, because it wouldn't lead her anywhere and would only bring her pain, insecurity and suffering.
But in the end, we see that she waited for him. She didn't get in any serious relationship because she was waiting for Urameshi to come back.
They are sweet and I really wanted to have a relationship like that.
BTW I showed one of my friends YYH and the first thing he asked me: "so is she Yusuke's girl?" And obviously I smiled and answered "not yet"
give opinions guys