Hiei // Yusuke

At first I was like: "what the heck is that ship?"
Yeah, I know. But when Sensui's whole thing started, and Hiei finally showed up to save Yusuke's ass, I realized that it had a point.
In the beginning, after some appearances of Hiei, if I am not wrong, Kurama says that he feels like Hiei is changing because of Yusuke's influence.
Do you have any idea of how hard that is? I mean, it's Hiei we are talking about! And it's clear that Hiei changed because of Yusuke.
When Yusuke dies, oddly enough FOR THE SECOND TIME, Hiei seems to be affected by that, seriously affected by that. And he goes to a fight that could have get him killed, all in revenge of Yusuke, while in any other case he wouldn't do that.
I think that the only death that would make him react the same way would be Yukina's.
Hiei and Yusuke are more a: sexual tension couple

Yeah, they are. They definitely are.
CANT YOU SEE HOW MUCH SEXUAL TENSION IS THERE? LOOK AT THE WAY THEY STARE AT EACH OTHER!

Now, check this out:

this is Hiei when Yusuke said he knew Hiei wouldn't betray them

Yusuke trusts Hiei for real, he really believes that Hiei is a good person(he is a youkai actually, but nah) and that Hiei wouldn't do them no harm. Can you imagine how it must be like for someone that has Hiei's story to have someone that trust him that much?
I believe that Hiei feel something about Yusuke, that's why we can all notice that Hiei is always watching him, or in a place he think Yusuke might be, because Hiei is always there to save Urameshi's ass.
It's cute that he is there watching Yusuke to save him if he needed, because he does the exact same thing with Yukina.
He only do that for the people he really care about, and here now, I will conclude something really important: the two people Hiei care the most in this world is: Yusuke and Yukina.
Yusuke could be Hiei's "high school" crush.
I was watching a "ship clip" of them, and the song was matching so perfectly with them, can we talk about how:
"You're the only one, I would take a shot for"
Matches perfectly with Hiei's and Yusuke's relationship? (I mean, YUKINA DOES NOT COUNT IN THIS TALK BECAUSE ANYONE WOULD TAKE A SHOT FOR THAT ADORABLE CHARACTER, I would)
HIEI WOULD DIE FOR YUSUKE WHILE HE WOULD NEVER DIE FOR ANYONE( Yukina doesn't count now bc she is not anyone )AND YUSUKE CLEARLY LOVES IT
*drops microphone*
There is no need to talk more. I made myself pretty clear.
Actually, I did not, lol
To conclude it (for real now) I still taking YuHi as one of my Brotps, just for the fact that I think Hiei sees Yusuke as an older brother who is a jerk and he has to save sometimes, and Yusuke sees Hiei as a little brother, so they fight and ten seconds later they are friends again.
BUT I would like to say something: someone plz do some kind of funny fanfic where Hiei kidnapped Keiko because he was jealous, and make a funny situation out of this, plz