Chapter 19

Disclaimer- I don't own Divergent that goes to Veronica Roth I just made up this plot.

Tobias's POV

"Rise and shine sleepy head." I hear someone say which sounds a lot like Tris but I'm so tired that I can't process anything. I groan and put my face in the pillow.

"Five more minutes." I hear a chuckle and footsteps run out of my room. I sigh in relief and start to fall back to sleep.

"Four! Your car is on fire!" Zeke yells no not my baby. I jump up but my foot gets caught in my blankets making me fall on the hard marble floor.

"Owwww." I groan. I hear laughter coming from my door. I look up and see our whole group standing in my doorway. I glare at them but notice that Uriah is recording.

"Uriah stop recording right now and delete the video." I say calmly but in a way that scares the bonkers out of people.

"Nah this is golden." he says. I roll my eyes and flick him off knowing that I have no chance in winning an argument with him.

"Who wants breakfast?" I ask while getting up from the cold floor. Everyone cheers and raises their hands.

"Well I was supposed to go shopping for the groceries but I was to lazy so let's go to the Dauntless Diner." I say

"Yay food I'm starving!" Tris says

"Ok everyone be ready in 5" I say and everyone goes to their rooms.

"Ok you take a long time to get ready so you can take the bathroom." I tell Tris.

"Hey! I don't take that long!" Tris says. I raise my eyebrows at her and she huffs.

"Ok maybe I do." I chuckle and kiss her forehead as she walks into the bathroom. I throw on a black tee with black jeans and my signature leather jacket and black sneakers.

I walk downstairs to find all of the guys talking in the kitchen but all of the girls are still getting ready. I lean across the island that the guys are sitting at. We talk for the next ten minutes and finally the girls come down.

"Finally! Now we can go!" Will says and with that we all walk out into my car and drive to the diner. When we get there we sit in a booth in the corner.

"Four, Zeke, Uriah!" A cheery voice says. I look over and internally sigh.

"Hey Lauren." I say which comes at out more as a groan.

"It's been way to long!" She says.

"Yeah it sure has." Zeke says and rolls his eyes slightly.

"What are you doing here?" Uriah asks. I can tell in his voice he just wants her to leave. We all do buddy.

"Oh I was just leaving and I saw you three in this booth! I remember this used to be our booth." she says to all of us but mostly me.

"Remember all of the fun times we had here Four?" she asks

"Lauren that was the old me. If you haven't noticed I have changed a lot and as you know I'm dating Tris." I tell her. Lauren turns to Tris and gives her a harsh death glare. I wrap my arm around Tris's waist protectively.

"That will all change soon you better watch your back stiff." Lauren threatens and walks away and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I really hate her." Tris mutters

"Don't we all?" Shauana asks

"Whatever Lauren says to you don't listen to her. I love you and always will. You and only you." I whisper in her ear so only she can hear. She looks into my eyes and smiles.

"I love you too." She says quietly and I pull her in for a kiss. Someone clears their throat.

"Hey hello? Remember us? Yeah we would rather not see that." Marlene says.

Tris blushes and looks down. I grin and kiss her cheeks. she's so adorable and she doesn't even notice it.

"Ok lovebirds break it up." Will says

"You two are the most adorable couple I'm so happy you both own prom king and queen!" Christina squeals making me roll my eyes.

"OMG Chrissy I so totally agree with you they are like totally adorbs!" Zeke sequels mocking Christina. Everyone laughs and she glares at him.

Tris's POV

When we left the diner the guys suggested on going to the park. They claimed its because they wanted to practice for their football game on Friday but I think it's because they want to release their child side.

So of course one thing leads to another and the girls and I end up playing football with the guys.

It's Uriah, Shauna, Will, and I against Four, Zeke, Marlene, and Christina.

"Set hike!" Four shouts and throws the ball down to Christina who was the only one open. We all run towards her and she squeals and runs down the field and surprisingly gets a touch down. Her eyes widen and she starts to cheer.

"I actually got a touchdown!!!" she shouts and everyone on her team gives her a hug.

Now it's our ball and if we make this touchdown we win this game.

"Tris go long!" Uriah shouts and throws me the ball. Luck is on my side and I catch it. I run down the field and am stopped by strong muscular arms wrapping around me and pushing me down on the grass. That was our fourth down and the game is over.

"YAY! WE WON BEAT THAT!" Zeke shouts and high fives everyone on his team. Tobias comes up to me and smiles.

"That was revenge for the whole you beating me in paintball." He says and slings his arm around my shoulder.

"Just beware next competition I will be winning." I say trying to be intimidating obviously not working. He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Yeah ok." all of the sudden a black lab jumps up on Tobias knocking him down on the ground. It starts barking and licking his face while Tobias struggles to hold him back. It seems like the dog knows Tobias.

"Chewy! get off!" A voice yells. A girl no older then 10 runs over to her dog. She is a pretty little girl. She has long brown wavy hair and blue eyes.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I don't know what go into him. He usually doesn't do this to strangers." The girls says pulling the dog off.

Tobias gets up and dusts himself off. He chuckles a little,"Its ok he reminds me of-" he stops mid sentence when he looks up. The little girl and him stare at each other with wide eyes.

"Hannah?" Tobias whispers.

"Hannah? Where are you?" A voice calls from the distance and after a couple of seconds a male not much older than us appears.

"Thank goodness Hannah you scared me to death!" The male says. Tobias's eyes get even wider than before.

"Justin?" The male, Justin looks over at Tobias and smirks.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Ok this is a very short chapter but I will update this real soon let's just call this a teaser chapter. I didn't want to leave you guys hanging without an update but I also left you with a cliff hanger. But get ready for LOTS of drama!

Thank you all so much for reading!!!! I love you all!!!!