Chapter 8

Four's POV

Chapter 8:

It's been three weeks since we got assigned the baby project and today is the day where I get to give this demon back to Tris.

I am currently sitting in my room with Tris. why you may ask? Well for some reason we have to get together once a week to talk about the project. Lucky for me Marcus isn't home right now so I don't have to deal with him.

"This creepy baby thing is awful it didn't stop crying the entire week." I complain to Tris who is sitting on a chair across from my bed while I'm laying on my stomach on my bed facing Tris.

"Well what did you do to make it stop? Did you feed it? Did you change it's diaper?" she asks.

I make a face,"you were supposed to do all of that? I just shoved it in my closet so I wouldn't hear it and it eventually stopped."

She chuckles,"Yeah remember it's like a 'real' baby." then she laughs again.

Gosh her laugh is adorable. wait, what!? No it's not. Yes it is. ok shut up I'm not having an argument with myself.

Waaaahhhh the baby cries ugh this will be the death of me.

I groan "Why won't this stupid thing stop crying!?"

"Probably because you haven't feed it or changed its diaper at all this week which by the way Ms. Wu won't be to happy about that. So how about you do it." she says handing me the bag full of diapers and bottles.

"But I don't know how to." I wine

"Awwww the almighty Four has something he actually can't do." she says it like she's talking to a 3 year old.

"I will have you know I can do anything." I say and grab the bag.

I open up the diaper and am surprised with what I see,"what the heck!? There is actually poop in here!" I exclaim and throw the baby against the wall making it cry even more. I look and see that it made a big, noticeable dent. Well crap that stupid baby caused me one whipping.

Tris groans and goes pick up the baby,"you are going to make us fail this project. And it's not real poop in the diaper mr. smarty pants. Now try it again and don't flip out and don't freaking make another dent in your wall." she hands me back the baby doll

After 30 tries of trying to get the diaper on I finally get it to where it looks good. Ok fine maybe not good but it stays that's all that matters. I look over at Tris and see that she has an amused face.

"What's the matter? you don't like my diaper skills?" I ask putting my hand over my heart.

She chuckles and shakes her head.

I look at the time. Shoot Marcus will be here any minute.

"What else do we need to do today?" I ask in a hurry.

"Well we need to write the paper about this week's experience with the 'baby'." she answers

"Ok well your house is right down the street lets go to your house, my dad will be home any minute." I say

She looks at me confused,"Why does that matter?" she asks

"No questions lets just go."
___________________________

"Tris I don't wanna do this anymore it's so boring." I whine we are currently typing the paper in Tris's house

"We've been working on this for only 30 minutes." Tris says

"I've never spent that long working on a project." I say

"And what are your grades?" she asks

I stay silent and smirk in response. They are pretty awful I don't really bother in school.