Confusion

Stacey and I were both so confused and didn't know what was going on. Maybe we were being pranked? Or maybe it was one of are friends doing this to us. We almost felt like we were in a horror movie because everything felt so strange.

"What if this isn't a prank Drew? Like seriously some creep stole our stuff and than somehow unlocked our car and put it back in there. Why would he even do that? Must be some crazy guy that just wants to see us get paranoid and scared!" Stacey said as she could barely speak.

"Look I'm sure this is just a prank, but than again that Jim guy definitely seemed sketchy like I said. I still think he did this, I'm not sure why but I just have a feeling he did. Anyways we gotta go, I'm not staying here any longer!" I said.

I started the car up, and we pulled away from the park. I would look to the sidewalks as we were driving, and I would look behind me to make sure no one was following us. But there was no one as all, every now and than we would see a a few walking along the sidewalks or a car would pull up behind us but it was different every time.

Maybe me and Stacey were just being pranked by a friend, because no one was following us and after about a half hour we felt a lot better. "Drew you think we can go home now?" Stacey said.

I still wasn't too sure about going home but I wanted to go relax and feel safe, especially for Stacey because she has anxiety so I wanted her to just feel better.

"Sure baby, we can go home now."

She sighed and just seemed much happier now. Well so far my birthday isn't the best, but hey it has been quite a fun day besides all that creepy stuff going down at the park. I was just ready to go home and relax, the sun took out a lot of energy in my, and also all that creepy stuff that happened. We pulled in the drive way when we got to my house, and we made sure to get all of our stuff out. I scouted my street making sure no one was watching us. It was quiet, no one was out, and me and Stacey didn't see anyone. We made our way inside and locked the door.

"Wow I'm so glad we're home now, that was really freaky. But besides all that freaky stuff I had a good time with you at the park Drew!"

"Thanks baby, me too. Just a little worn out now. Let's go relax and maybe take a nap."

She agreed and we headed on down the hallway to my room. My mom must've went out to go somewhere because she was gone when we got home. But that's fine because I wanted to have some time alone with Stacey. I just felt like I was mind fucked. Especially after what had happened at the park, I was very confused still and I needed time to just think and relax. We both got into some comfy clothes, and hopped on my bed. My bed was pretty big, so it could fit the two of us on there. She put her head on my chest as I laid down. Looking up at me, she smiled and went on saying.

"Drew, promise me you'll have a place you'll want to go by the time you wake up?"

Shit, I totally forgot I had to pick a place to go to, I didn't know what to say...

"Alright, don't worry sweetheart I'll have a place by that time."

She smiled as she looked at me. "Ok good, well let's not sleep for too long. Just a quick little nap and than let's get up and do something!"

"Alright, love you sweetheart." I said, and she made sure to say it back.

Well I'm glad I finally have some time to myself now, I just needed to go over everything that had happened today in the park. I don't know why, but I just felt strange still. Why did the person that stole our stuff return it, and how did he even know what car we had? Also the car was locked so how did he manage to open it? Nothing seemed right. Everything seemed like a dream. Almost as if I was just lost in my own dream. I felt like if I kept thinking about all this shit I would go crazy. Alright I just need to take a nap, that's what I need right now. Just a long nap...