It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty Two.

READ!

Okay. So I know I said I had like two-four chapters left.

I lied! :(

This is the final one!!! :'(

There is a epilouge on it's way. It's somewhat partly written.

So don't hate me!!!!

I can't belive it's over. I think I'm going to cry any minute.

Seeing as this is the last offical chapter of this story I think everyone should comment on it.

Even if you hate it.

Thank you everyone for reading it.

COMMENT//VOTE//SHARE

***********************************************************************************

Rosa’s POV:

Patting the dirt down I smiled at my handiwork. The tree I had chosen was an apple tree. Older than a sapling but still had a long time to grow into a large tree. It’s perfect… Jai had dug the hole and then helped me fill it in he was right about changing clothes. My knees were dusty from kneeling in the dry dirt. I’m also sure I had dirt across my cheek from where I had pushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

There done.” Jai said putting his arm round my shoulders and hugged me to him.

“Yeah…” I smiled.

“Rosa…”

“Yeah?”

“Can we talk? Y’know. About us?”

“Of course.” I smiled at him. I watched his face light up. “Can you give me a few minutes alone?” His smile faded slowly. “I just want to…” I trailed off. Understanding lit up his face.

“Yeah. I’ll go make us some coffee. I’ll call you when it’s ready.” He kissed me swiftly on the cheek and went inside to make our beverages. I watched his retreating figure and I couldn’t stop the smile that appeared on my face. He was acting totally different from what I thought he would. I had thought he would hate me because I hurt him and because of losing the baby. But in reality it seemed to have done the opposite.

Turning to the tree my smile disappeared. Here goes…

“Hello baby Robins. It’s mommy.” I cringed internally. I felt so stupid. What are you doing?! You’re talking to a fucking tree?! But I remembered hearing that talking to something that represented something important would help. Here goes. “This is going to be your home. Where you’ll become big and strong…” Tears sprung to my eyes. I blinked them away. I needed to get all this out. “I just want you to know. That even though I didn’t find out about you until it was too late… that I love you. And so does your daddy.” I touched the bark of the tree gently. “I just want you to know that I will always love you. And even though your daddy and I weren’t together when we lost you, we loved each other deeply. We still do… I think. Anyway I’m getting off track here sweetie. I just wanted you to know that I wanted you. I would do anything to have you now. But I guess life doesn’t always go the way you want.” I felt a tear slip down my face. “I would’ve done everything I could to have made sure you would’ve grown up as a respectable man… or woman. You would’ve been my angel and now you are one. So we’ve planted this tree for you. This is going to be a place where we can both come and think. I called you Jamie for the reason that you could’ve been a boy or girl. And I like to think that you would’ve liked a name…” I felt another tear slide down my face. “I would’ve done anything to hold you in arms just once. My sweet baby Jamie Robins.” I raised my hands to my lips and kissed them. I placed my hand back on the bark of the tree. “Bye baby.” I whispered before turning back into the house.